Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KIN (Kids International News)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a topic i think is of grave importance. Kids should have their own news channel! So, this is the first step to getting that channel. A KIDS NEWS FORUM!! Now i already know about kidzworld news but that's just news about kidzworld. And i know about the articles but what i'm getting at here is a big blog or Podcast that is run by us kidzworld users. So that would  mean entertainment, politics, Comedy, you know news, but from a kids point of view . Now this is the starting point of my idea and if my parents allow me i could get a website up for that very reason. 
So have fun posting news about things you think interesting and be sure to make it unique!

Here are the reporters 

Nimsajeay- Environmental Reporter. Also does, Food cosmetics and education

Harley001- Toy and games reporter

;Slightly Unbroken; - TV reporter

Hydia5456- Random Reporter

Cinnabonman- Kw Reporter

Giantsjetsmets- Opinions on Sports and entertainment also an admin

Until.the.world.meet.me- Celebrity reporter

Storm1232- Fine Arts reporter

Betzy123- Texas reporter

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
...The forums and articles written by the users and admins are already used for that purpose. I don't think that we'd be able to something on the scale of a website or a Podcast just online, without knowing who's actually safe and who's not...    
Good try though!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Special Report:

This is from Beth Belinie's secret file... Here it says... "I like potatoes...?"

(I haven't updated my secret file in a while, I was only 2 -shrugs-)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

...The forums and articles written by the users and admins are already used for that purpose. I don't think that we'd be able to something on the scale of a website or a Podcast just online, without knowing who's actually safe and who's not...    

Good try though!

i know that but i think we could start at a low level and if this thread  gets popular we could grow inch by inch and we would be able to become a feature of kidzworld and kidzworld could state the  boundaries for this sort of thing plus my parents said no to the website thing

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello and welcome to KNN news forum.  I am David A.K.A Ultraboy789. Today I Found out that a company is seeking workers with aspergers syndrome and autism. This is good news for kids with autism and aspergers syndrome all over the U.S.  So if you have aspergers syndrome or autism or a relative who has aspergers  syndrome or autism you could  try and found out what you can do in the company.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I write articles about things like the environment, what's in our food/cosmetics, and the U.S. education system?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! so you wanna be an official reporter for KNN?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!  As long as it doesn't take up my life!  You'll find that I'm a pretty good writer, I just write about the most boring topics alive.  XD (Not to me they aren't, though.)  Oh, and if you are posting it anywhere, please give me credit.  And a little support in monetary fashion.  Don't worry, I kid, I kid. xD

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Good,  you can do your first post/article whenever you can!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.  How current in the news does it have to be?  (This week, just somethin' that's popular, up to a year ago, etc.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

why do we love chocolate

Why do boys get to post in Girls only

Am I normal?? (Girls content)

Why do boys get to post in Girls only