Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:



Are those your friends save you? Also why is my post in italics.
Hi.  You have put italic font that's why. smile
 


No I didn't
Its happened because of some issue in s i t e, My profile things showing in Italic too D:


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"saveyou" wrote:


Where are you getting these pictures from.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"NachozRule" wrote:



"saveyou" wrote:



Where are you getting these pictures from.
Where you uploaded your pics, Here are few options, Use as profile pic, And then it says 'Get Embed Code' Just paste a code, and Remove some numbers from pic which you choice from your albums(: and Then it will change in new pic(':


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291




"Baby260" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"saveyou" wrote:



Where are you getting these pictures from.
Where you uploaded your pics, Here are few options, Use as profile pic, And then it says 'Get Embed Code' Just paste a code, and Remove some numbers from pic which you choice from your albums(: and Then it will change in new pic(':

edit my pic

lol what

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"NachozRule" wrote:







"Baby260" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"saveyou" wrote:



Where are you getting these pictures from.
Where you uploaded your pics, Here are few options, Use as profile pic, And then it says 'Get Embed Code' Just paste a code, and Remove some numbers from pic which you choice from your albums(: and Then it will change in new pic(':



lol what
If you remove some numbers, So it will change to another new pic.

lol


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291


"Baby260" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:













"Baby260" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"saveyou" wrote:



Where are you getting these pictures from.
Where you uploaded your pics, Here are few options, Use as profile pic, And then it says 'Get Embed Code' Just paste a code, and Remove some numbers from pic which you choice from your albums(: and Then it will change in new pic(':



lol what
If you remove some numbers, So it will change to another new pic.

lol



Nah, this is better. :3
edit: who is that anyways?


H3H3H3H3 >:]


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"NachozRule" wrote:





"Baby260" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:
















"Baby260" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"saveyou" wrote:



Where are you getting these pictures from.
Where you uploaded your pics, Here are few options, Use as profile pic, And then it says 'Get Embed Code' Just paste a code, and Remove some numbers from pic which you choice from your albums(: and Then it will change in new pic(':



lol what
If you remove some numbers, So it will change to another new pic.

lol



Nah, this is better. :3
edit: who is that anyways?

Okay o.o Hes Justin Biber? Big Grin

Grace uplaoded this! HACKED! There ya are ash!


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 618
lml Mii brother swaqqing all daii

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Im bored - 2013 ;D

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291


:3

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos