Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

School life.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar
This is made in celebration of leaving schools. 

Describe your school/ place of study.
Is it private or a government school? Does it have both genders, or girls/boys only? When do you start and finish? Special subjects/school activities? (any subject/activity that aren't the same in other schools). General system? laws/rules? What do you like about it and dislike about it? anything else?

My school is a government girls only school. We have summer and winter timings, normally school starts around 7:15 AM, we have an assembly and we say the national anthem, and a program and some announcements are made. We finish at 1:30 PM. We have a subject called Islamic culture. We wear uniforms and there isn't any laws I can remember other than, don't be late and respect school possessions. I like the fact that school is probably the first place you get to #### ##### ###### #### ### age range in. Sometimes its boring and I feel like the things we're taught I can learn myself at home, but other than that its great!. 

Go ahead... 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

School life.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine is a government college, it has both genders and the time of starting and finishing differs for each course, mine is 9AM to 3:45 and we have 3 breaks. There must be loads because it's a big college but I don't participate in any other than my lessons. There's no uniform apart from a lanyard with your college card which I don't really like because it's bright red and it's irritating. I love it though, and I don't want to leave! I leave this year. D:

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

School life.

Posted By:
Wish You Were Here;
Wish You Were Here;
StarStarStar
Well, I am home-schooled so technically my school is private. I have siblings who are both boys and girls so it's co-ed. 

I've been trying to find the right words
But they always seem to hit the page wrong
You see I tend to fight words
You breathe them into life, and they're gone
I need some louder speaking actions
They do what letters could never do
You see you are my addiction
I need more than words to show you
So Listen to my HeartBeat
-Cody Simpson

School life.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
My school is a private co-ed school, school starts at 7:00 but we need to be there by 6:30, but I usually need to get up at 5:40 to get there on time. We start lining up in the court yard at 6:40 to sing the anthem, then we get ten minutes to get inside, get our shoes off and slippers on, and get to class, where before we start we bow to the teacher. We get a 15 minute lunch break at about 12:00, where the media club will air a show on the class room tv's or radios. We get two recess breaks, one at 10:00, and another at 2:00.  We finish at 3:40, then the class reps clean the classroom, write the presence list, and move the desks. We have for standard classes: Caligraphy, Japanese Language, Math, Science, Biology, Fisics, Philosophy, Geography and History, for other languages we can chose between French, English and Spanish, we also have swimming and P.E.We also have club activities, that happen between 1:00 and 3:00. The uniforms for girls are different from the boys, for girls, its a black pleated skirt, with black socks, knee of thigh high, a white t-shirt with a black tie, and for winter the only thing that changes is that we wear a sweater, black also. The boys wear non jean black pants, white shirt, with a tie and sometimes a jacket or blazer, but that's optional, for boys and girls. We have rules too, no dyed hair, can't use anything that's not the uniform, no painted nails or make-up, no accesories like necklaces, bracelets or rings, hair clips and such. You can only tie your hair back with a black elastic. Apart from all the rules, is pretty okay, I like my school a lot.

School life.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I love it though, and I don't want to leave! I leave this year. D:

You're 17 and already leaving college this year?! I'm 17 too, a senior and this will be my last year in school

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

School life.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"Wish You Were Here;" wrote:

Well, I am home-schooled so technically my school is private. I have siblings who are both boys and girls so it's co-ed. 
I heard something about home-schooled students being better on an academic level, guess you're smart then. smile 

School life.

Posted By:
Wish You Were Here;
Wish You Were Here;
StarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

I heard something about home-schooled students being better on an academic level, guess you're smart then. smile 

Yeah A lot of people say that. But it depends. Some kids take the advantage of homeschooling and run with it and slack off. Some do a lot of extra stuff. << This one is me Big Grin
Thank You!

I've been trying to find the right words
But they always seem to hit the page wrong
You see I tend to fight words
You breathe them into life, and they're gone
I need some louder speaking actions
They do what letters could never do
You see you are my addiction
I need more than words to show you
So Listen to my HeartBeat
-Cody Simpson

School life.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

My school is a private co-ed school, school starts at 7:00 but we need to be there by 6:30, but I usually need to get up at 5:40 to get there on time. We start lining up in the court yard at 6:40 to sing the anthem, then we get ten minutes to get inside, get our shoes off and slippers on, and get to class, where before we start we bow to the teacher. We get a 15 minute lunch break at about 12:00, where the media club will air a show on the class room tv's or radios. We get two recess breaks, one at 10:00, and another at 2:00.  We finish at 3:40, then the class reps clean the classroom, write the presence list, and move the desks. We have for standard classes: Caligraphy, Japanese Language, Math, Science, Biology, Fisics, Philosophy, Geography and History, for other languages we can chose between French, English and Spanish, we also have swimming and P.E.We also have club activities, that happen between 1:00 and 3:00. The uniforms for girls are different from the boys, for girls, its a black pleated skirt, with black socks, knee of thigh high, a white t-shirt with a black tie, and for winter the only thing that changes is that we wear a sweater, black also. The boys wear non jean black pants, white shirt, with a tie and sometimes a jacket or blazer, but that's optional, for boys and girls. We have rules too, no dyed hair, can't use anything that's not the uniform, no painted nails or make-up, no accesories like necklaces, bracelets or rings, hair clips and such. You can only tie your hair back with a black elastic. Apart from all the rules, is pretty okay, I like my school a lot.

It's interesting I can already see some similarities between our schools. I'd like school 2x times more if Calligraphy, and Philosophy were taught in it. 

School life.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

Yeah A lot of people say that. But it depends. Some kids take the advantage of homeschooling and run with it and slack off. Some do a lot of extra stuff. << This one is me Big Grin
Thank You!

Then it works both ways like it does to students everywhere, I guess. Your welcome. 

School life.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

It's interesting I can already see some similarities between our schools. I'd like school 2x times more if Calligraphy, and Philosophy were taught in it. 

Its not as cool as it seems =/ you have to repeat the same kanji fifty billion times, it really just makes you want to jump out the window.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos