Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
wat eva chica


Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 67270

"Fluteplayer" wrote:

wat eva chica
Please listen to Kat, she is a junior mod and if she says to stay on topic stay on topic. :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3


Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 129
Why is this here????

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
Fluteplayer
Fluteplayer
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
oook but i asked kidzworld and told them if had to stay on topic and they said no Frustrated and what is your fav color



Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879
Thank you Camille ^.^

"Skeith" wrote:

Why is this here????


This is help for the people who comment other people with high privacy setting because some people get mad when they can't reply.


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
asia0e1 Lock
asia0e1
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22

"Fluteplayer" wrote:

oook but i asked kidzworld and told them if had to stay on topic and they said no Frustrated and what is your fav color

  u have been rude want me to tell honur or allen? or Jordan?

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879

"asia0e1" wrote:



"Fluteplayer" wrote:


oook but i asked kidzworld and told them if had to stay on topic and they said no Frustrated and what is your fav color

 
  u have been rude want me to tell honur or allen? or Jordan?


Don't worry it's fine, just leave it, thanks anyway ! smile


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
asia0e1 Lock
asia0e1
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22

"-Kat-" wrote:

"asia0e1" wrote:



"Fluteplayer" wrote:


oook but i asked kidzworld and told them if had to stay on topic and they said no Frustrated and what is your fav color

 
  u have been rude want me to tell honur or allen? or Jordan?


Don't worry it's fine, just leave it, thanks anyway ! smile
                                                                                                                           OK!

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
boo-boo299
boo-boo299
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 185
thanks for the help!

Profile Privacy Help. :-)

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1293

"-Kat-" wrote:

Thank you Camille ^.^


"Skeith" wrote:

Why is this here????


This is help for the people who comment other people with high privacy setting because some people get mad when they can't reply.


Well done, Kat  smile

~Peace - Love - Learn~


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I've run out of invisible ink

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

50 posts today!

We the Kidz

latest videos