Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Tattoo Ideas?

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
StarStarStarStar
Okay I'm 16 and I've been thinking recently that I should get a tattoo. There is no dress code or rules against tattoos or piercings where I work and go to school so covering up is not an issue. I want my whole arm done. No not all at once. I kind of have an idea of how it would look and what I want but I'm not so sure. I know I want my parents name to be near my shoulder but I just don't want it to be just their names, I want it to be special maybe with some type of design around it. I'm a pretty good artist but I'd like to see if someone can help so If you're good artist than I'd like to see some of your designs. I also would like it to be big and colorful. Nothing religious either. I want other tattoos but I want this one to be my first.

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Tattoo Ideas?

Posted By:
Zara3101
Zara3101
StarStarStarStar
Get an ankle or wrist tattoo

AsHlEe

Tattoo Ideas?

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
In my opinion, I don't think it is the best idea to be getting a tatoo, especially one that covers your entire arm.
But if you do want to get a tatoo, it would be best to get a small one for now. Move onto bigger things when your older.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos