Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kids & School

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a view on schooling, and I'd like to share it with you people for some unknown reason. Let's begin.
Kids and teens act like they dislike school so much. Why?
My thoughts on this are that kids and teens dislike school so much because it's forced. If anyone has the urge to want to learn, they are going to go figure it out on their own. We all know this. What if school wasn't forced upon kids? Like, if we all went to school everyday on our own time, and were allowed to choose what we were going to learn about each day? Do you think we'd be more willing to learn that way?
What are your thoughts?

Kids & School

Posted By:
blondechick
blondechick
StarStarStar
yea i agree but im forced and i actually dont mind except for language

look @ my profile 2 know about me

Kids & School

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Getting closer to your dream job (whatever it may be) should be modivation enoph to go to school.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Kids & School

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Some kids don't think school is relevant, that they ask their parents everything.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Kids & School

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Actually wanting to learn things is an extremely rare quality in people. Schooling is necessary for general education, but I don't agree with how it's done at all in the U.S., which is why I dislike it so much. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Kids & School

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
If I ever got the choice to pick what subjects I got to learn, id never learn math.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Kids & School

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

If I ever got the choice to pick what subjects I got to learn, id never learn math.

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Kids & School

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think a lot of people would just choose to not go to school, kids especially at a young age don't usually understand the importance of having an education and what the impact is later in life. I'm glad that it's forced, because in the end it's beneficial and for the majority of jobs, you need a good amount of qualifications. Also I think if we chose what we got to learn, that would be quite difficult, you'd probably need a lot of teachers and I bet some kids and teens wouldn't bother to go to subjects such as maths, science and english which are the basic subjects that you need qualifications for. Throughout my course I've worked along with teachers and it's a lot more than just sorting out what lesson they're going to do next, they have to link it to all of the curriculum and legislation to make sure that kids/teens get taught what they need to know. All that would have to be changed and that's a lot!!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos