Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

All my bffs you know who you are if not its Adamvanity123, adamiscrazy, Steph is awesome, Evil Amber and Chrischris99 if you are not them feel free to chat it up here anyway!

Posted By:
Jaybear97
Jaybear97
StarStar
this is open to EVERYONE I just need some of those people to join for complete randomness chat about ANYTHING you want I will be checking often. Any questions? Post them here!

Amber owns this pic that's me
I own this pic that's my girlfriend
------ That's how much I care if you be hatin
(Nothin)

All my bffs you know who you are if not its Adamvanity123, adamiscrazy, Steph is awesome, Evil Amber and Chrischris99 if you are not them feel free to chat it up here anyway!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
valentnes day
whatshould i get my BF?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Jaybear97
Jaybear97
StarStar
It depends what he likes if he likes music get him like a cd or something if he likes art draw him something etc.

(Nothin)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
he loves baseball but i dont know anything about sports

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Jaybear97
Jaybear97
StarStar
You can ask him his favorite team (if you don't know it already) then you can get him like a hat or something with that team

(Nothin)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
thx

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Jaybear97
Jaybear97
StarStar
Anytime

(Nothin)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

Happy birthday Chayluv :D

Favorite Old Show

Words that start with C.

latest videos