Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Future-Mankind-_2350847 Lock
-Future-Mankind-_2350847
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 321
Why is there war? It doesn't solve anything.

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Winston Churchill


Posted By:
(Initial)
(Initial)
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 101
 Cause People HAte When THey HAte IT causes minsunderstandings With Each other
Hate Is NAtural But In Every HAte theyre Still LOve that Brings Us hope I GUESS
PEople Love Then They HAte Then They LEARN ANd THey GAin PAin and THEy GrOW stronger
Then THEy LOVE & Understand Each other Again ^^
             HUMANS ARE USELESS PERSONS BUT ALSO USEFUL ONES ^^ 


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17504
War happened when the leader of one country wanted more land or had an arguement with an opposing side. So the leader decides to attack that country for which of the reasons above.  

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27926

"-Future-Mankind-" wrote:

Why is there war? It doesn't solve anything.


Hmm I dunno and I kind of think it does if one country is trying to exert power and take control of another country.  The other country has to defend itself.  Hence they goes to war and fights back 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17504

"hugebear" wrote:

"-Future-Mankind-" wrote:

Why is there war? It doesn't solve anything.


Hmm I dunno and I kind of think it does if one country is trying to exert power and take control of another country.  The other country has to defend itself.  Hence they goes to war and fights back 
yesh taht is 1 way

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
Cahlessia
Cahlessia
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 115
Yes it do it solves arguments people don't agree on

~CahlessiaThoo


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17504

"Cahlessia" wrote:

Yes it do it solves arguments people don't agree on
Thats no way to settle an argument!

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
Cahlessia
Cahlessia
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 115

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"Cahlessia" wrote:


Yes it do it solves arguments people don't agree on
Thats no way to settle an argument!


i believe it do so

~CahlessiaThoo


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17504

"Cahlessia" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:






"Cahlessia" wrote:




Yes it do it solves arguments people don't agree on
Thats no way to settle an argument!


i believe it do so
Grrr...war is not good!

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
Cahlessia
Cahlessia
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 115

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"Cahlessia" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:









"Cahlessia" wrote:






Yes it do it solves arguments people don't agree on
Thats no way to settle an argument!


i believe it do so
Grrr...war is not good!


ok we both now know that we have different beliefs yay!!!!

~CahlessiaThoo


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

Our neverending story

Funny and entertaining moments losing your...

영화카지노//【[AGF834、COM]】//영화카지노

Funniest/embarrassing moments losing your ...

Should Schools Track Social Media?

Funniest/embarrassing moments losing your ...

i miss my mother

Should Schools Track Social Media?

my mom gets mad and grounds me for no reas...

Funniest/embarrassing moments losing your ...

latest videos