Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

So, Valentine's day is in a few days

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
While I wait for KW to approve my new packet of un-used Profile Images, I thought I'd express my views on Valentines day.

Nothing happens.

Its just that, nothing actually happens besides getting candy depending on where you live.

Or, at least that's what I've experienced.

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

Posted By:
IzzyMagizzy
IzzyMagizzy
StarStar
I don't like Valentines day, everyone winges about being lonely and couples should be cherishing each other all the time what makers Feb 14th special??

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
So? Is it gonna make me act different? No...As long as I have my valentines ((My desktop and food.)) I'll be acting like a boss.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"klonoa9" wrote:

While I wait for KW to approve my new packet of un-used Profile Images, I thought I'd express my views on Valentines day.

Nothing happens.

Its just that, nothing actually happens besides getting candy depending on where you live.

Or, at least that's what I've experienced.
But you get cards and flowers and candy! The whole thing is centered on love and babies flying around shooting people with poison dart making them hallucinate that they love each other, when really they don't know crap about each other and people somehow think it's romantic!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
After 4 days, Is a Valentine's day ♥ I'm waiting for it, I celebrate with my sweetest boyfriend Mujahid♥♥ I Loved Him ♥ 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos