Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701
Alot of what is see is loz i nedz teh bf/gf becase i iz despratez an cnt findz teh realz peoplez. I'lll tell you no one here wants to see this (besides other desparate e-daters). E-dating does not make you cool, it does not make you "supah reblal", it just makes you look desparate. Alot of people e-dating do not know the dangers behind e-datin, you do not know the person you could be talking to a 40yr old perv living in his basement tracking you. Think before you do it. And if you still want to e-date, GET OUT, go to a dating site or e-harmony because we don't want you here.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239
It's not that KW doesn't want people that e-date here.  It's just that they don't want them e-dating, on KW.  But yes, the dangers, and everything is else, is pretty much true.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

It's not that KW doesn't want people that e-date here.  It's just that they don't want them e-dating, on KW.  But yes, the dangers, and everything is else, is pretty much true.

Just pointing out you kind of contradicted yourself in the first sentence.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5239

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:


It's not that KW doesn't want people that e-date here.  It's just that they don't want them e-dating, on KW.  But yes, the dangers, and everything is else, is pretty much true.

Just pointing out you kind of contradicted yourself in the first sentence.


Um, not really.  I'm saying that what you said is pretty much true.  But it's not that KW doesn't want people who e-date on here, they just don't want people, e-dating ON KW.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:




It's not that KW doesn't want people that e-date here.  It's just that they don't want them e-dating, on KW.  But yes, the dangers, and everything is else, is pretty much true.

Just pointing out you kind of contradicted yourself in the first sentence.


Um, not really.  I'm saying that what you said is pretty much true.  But it's not that KW doesn't want people who e-date on here, they just don't want people, e-dating ON KW.

Thanks for agreeing.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13263
I totally agree with this

ur mem


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52042

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:






It's not that KW doesn't want people that e-date here.  It's just that they don't want them e-dating, on KW.  But yes, the dangers, and everything is else, is pretty much true.

Just pointing out you kind of contradicted yourself in the first sentence.


Um, not really.  I'm saying that what you said is pretty much true.  But it's not that KW doesn't want people who e-date on here, they just don't want people, e-dating ON KW.

Thanks for agreeing.


I got confused there too! She means that KW will still want you even if you like to e-date, but we just don't want you to actually e-date. Tongue Out


play online games

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Needing Help Dressing My Age

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the signature above you!

What are cool Kids to you?-moved

Needing Help Dressing My Age

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

My Favorite Pizza Hacks!

i wanna learn

latest videos