Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Anime Help!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Lily627
Lily627
StarStarStar
Gah! They don't have a tab for anime. Ugh. Anyway for you people I need suggestions on some great series. I'm a girl, normally I'm not the romance type but I love it in anime (Shoujo). Here are some that I've watched and loved.
Ouran High School Host Club
Special A
Fruits Basket
Yumeiro Patissiere
Yumeiro Patissiere Professional
Full Moon Wo Sagashite (Watching currently)
Peach Girl
I like these genres
Romance
School
Shoujo
Shoujo ai
Slice of Life is okay and so is a little action and supernatural

I hope that you guys come up with some suggestions.

Lily-luv ya's

Anime Help!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not very good with suggestions because I haven't watched much anime, but I'd definitely recommend K-ON or Sugar Sugar Rune.

K-ON is more of a slice of life thing, but its still pretty funny and interesting anyhow.
Sugar Sugar Rune is sort of a romance/school thing where these two witches have to collect hearts or something, its been a long time since I've seen it but it is really really awesome. (I read the manga for it first, but the anime has a slightly different ending, so I've heard)

Ginger|Melissa

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Little Sister Issues!

latest videos