Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14510

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


congratulations


you are officially obsessed with your post count


here have a tea

NO
NOT TEA
TEA IS NICE
She can have coffee cuz coffee is disgusting right


she can have coffee mixed with tea
i don't like either o.o


How can you be British and not like tea? Judging you.
Jk jk sounded American there


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15639

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:




congratulations



you are officially obsessed with your post count



here have a tea

NO
NOT TEA
TEA IS NICE
She can have coffee cuz coffee is disgusting right


she can have coffee mixed with tea
i don't like either o.o


How can you be British and not like tea? Judging you.
Jk jk sounded American there

The same way I can be British and hate harry potter to DEATH
and doctor who 
._.

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14510

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:




congratulations



you are officially obsessed with your post count



here have a tea

NO
NOT TEA
TEA IS NICE
She can have coffee cuz coffee is disgusting right


she can have coffee mixed with tea
i don't like either o.o


How can you be British and not like tea? Judging you.
Jk jk sounded American there

The same way I can be British and hate harry potter to DEATH
and doctor who 
._.


*insert dramatic turn around head shock face here*
YOU DISGUST ME!


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"HeyThereImJames" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:






congratulations




you are officially obsessed with your post count




here have a tea

NO
NOT TEA
TEA IS NICE
She can have coffee cuz coffee is disgusting right


she can have coffee mixed with tea
i don't like either o.o


How can you be British and not like tea? Judging you.
Jk jk sounded American there

The same way I can be British and hate harry potter to DEATH
and doctor who 
._.


*insert dramatic turn around head shock face here*
YOU DISGUST ME!


or this


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15639
eye sorri

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3359

"-Kat-" wrote:

congratulations

you are officially obsessed with your post count

here have a tea
Hahaha Kat you're funny!

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

I feel so alone...

are bats good or pests-moved

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

what is your fav. wolf the red,artic,or gr...

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

Can Kangaroos be dangerous??

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

favorite baseball team

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

latest videos