Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"tycolovesyou" wrote:































 


























I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

OKY SHULD WE KIl BPBPHPD fIRST?

wynaut

KNIF OR GUNN!?
i gat teh oozee

K LTS GT STARUTRED

bamshakalaka

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"bpbpbp" wrote:
































"NachozRule" wrote:PANTRENTS R STOOPID


Wow, that just, wow. That was downright disrespectful.

 


U JELUS OF UR SWAG SKILS?!
If swag is having no respect for anybody, not even your own parents, I want no part in any of it. Swag is the stupidest thing ever if you disrespect people, live off of food stamps, wear dumb clothes, and think you're cool doing all of it.

U TLKING ABOUT U SELF GURL?!
And apparently you call everybody a girl regardless of their gender. Tasteless.


YOU SO JELUS OF UR SWAG GURL U DUNT EVN KNW

(your kidding right?)

Se jelly bra
(I think bp is serious.)

(I loled) 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"bpbpbp" wrote:
































"NachozRule" wrote:PANTRENTS R STOOPID


Wow, that just, wow. That was downright disrespectful.

 


U JELUS OF UR SWAG SKILS?!
If swag is having no respect for anybody, not even your own parents, I want no part in any of it. Swag is the stupidest thing ever if you disrespect people, live off of food stamps, wear dumb clothes, and think you're cool doing all of it.

U TLKING ABOUT U SELF GURL?!
And apparently you call everybody a girl regardless of their gender. Tasteless.


YOU SO JELUS OF UR SWAG GURL U DUNT EVN KNW

(your kidding right?)

Se jelly bra
(I think bp is serious.)
I knew it was a joke, but still you never call you're parents stupid joking or not.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"tycolovesyou" wrote:



































 





























I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

OKY SHULD WE KIl BPBPHPD fIRST?

wynaut

KNIF OR GUNN!?
i gat teh oozee

K LTS GT STARUTRED

bamshakalaka

WHANAHAHNAHA WE  GOT SWAGZ

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"tycolovesyou" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"tycolovesyou" wrote:







































 
































I IZ SOZ BAHHD I IZ GONNA RAN AWMAY FRAM HOMIE

I GON WIT U I PROBIDEES FODZ

i brang teh wepanz

OKY WE GOTZ TO KILZ AL THE GRUMAR HATZRS FRST
 
okey day wail day fram demselves dough

OKY SHULD WE KIl BPBPHPD fIRST?

wynaut

KNIF OR GUNN!?
i gat teh oozee

K LTS GT STARUTRED

bamshakalaka

WHANAHAHNAHA WE  GOT SWAGZ

wa iz teh swaqz lawdz

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5413
The real meaning of S.W.A.G is Seceretly We Are Gay
from the old fashion Era of london because liking the same gender was unforgivable at that time, The word is really that meaning and not about being cool or awesome.


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

The real meaning of S.W.A.G is Seceretly We Are Gay

from the old fashion Era of london because liking the same gender was unforgivable at that time, The word is really that meaning and not about being cool or awesome.

chu naw nathang

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5413
I`m sorry, but I have apsolutely no idea what you just said...

swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

I`m sorry, but I have apsolutely no idea what you just said...

red ah bak

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8294

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

I`m sorry, but I have apsolutely no idea what you just said...

u dnt knuw nuthin!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos