Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219
CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.

Just saying. ouo


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"tycolovesyou" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:





























"tycolovesyou" wrote:

































"naruto200" wrote:






















... I see... this swag makes no sence to me. Naru out! -disapears-
cuz chu haz no swaq

You fat-o, your spelling everything wrong!
DO YOU REALIZE WAT U HAV DUN!!??!

chu dun gofed billeh bab


Now you dont makes sence!!!!

look wat chu did bally  bally stahp bally

What is a bally?

bally bab joez

Dat dusnt make SENCE!!!!! 

chu mak na centz 


No u dont make nu sence

chu cnt evahn speel

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"costume_party" wrote:

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.


Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.


Just saying. ouo

Chu gat na swaq

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"tycolovesyou" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:
































"tycolovesyou" wrote:




































"naruto200" wrote:
























... I see... this swag makes no sence to me. Naru out! -disapears-
cuz chu haz no swaq

You fat-o, your spelling everything wrong!
DO YOU REALIZE WAT U HAV DUN!!??!

chu dun gofed billeh bab


Now you dont makes sence!!!!

look wat chu did bally  bally stahp bally

What is a bally?

bally bab joez

Dat dusnt make SENCE!!!!! 

chu mak na centz 


No u dont make nu sence

chu cnt evahn speel

luk who tlking

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"NachozRule" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:


CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.



Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:




CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.




Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:




CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.




Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"tycolovesyou" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"tycolovesyou" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:



































"tycolovesyou" wrote:







































"naruto200" wrote:


























... I see... this swag makes no sence to me. Naru out! -disapears-
cuz chu haz no swaq

You fat-o, your spelling everything wrong!
DO YOU REALIZE WAT U HAV DUN!!??!

chu dun gofed billeh bab


Now you dont makes sence!!!!

look wat chu did bally  bally stahp bally

What is a bally?

bally bab joez

Dat dusnt make SENCE!!!!! 

chu mak na centz 


No u dont make nu sence

chu cnt evahn speel

luk who tlking

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i bet u up en teh bak allah meat ma der

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:






CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.





Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.


play online games

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

WINDOWS 10!

Foreign music

Its a never ending game!

Apple or Android?

WINDOWS 10!

full form of ur name :)

twenty2 JUMP STREET!!!

latest videos