Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:








CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.






Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"NachozRule" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:






CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.





Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:










CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.







Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:








CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.






Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"NachozRule" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:










CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.







Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:












CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.








Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD

spoke englizirefish

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:












CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.








Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:












CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.








Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

wut is dat i dunt se nothin

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:














CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.









Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD

spoke englizirefish


You see, I have been trying to study 'englizirefish' for years. It was a fail.


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:














CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.









Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

What is your personality type?

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

What is your personality type?

latest videos