Kw-logo-holiday
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > swag

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"NachozRule" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:














CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.









Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

wut is dat i dunt se nothin


'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Apostrophe.


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:
















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.










Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

wut is dat i dunt se nothin


'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Apostrophe.

gurl i dunt see nUTHIN!!!1!!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:
















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.










Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD

spoke englizirefish


You see, I have been trying to study 'englizirefish' for years. It was a fail.

englizirefish iz ah vary ez langvoldemort 2 spoke

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:
















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.










Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"costume_party" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:
















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.










Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

wut is dat i dunt se nothin


'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Apostrophe.
pratty lane

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:


















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.











Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

its engish lol dumy we smrter ten u

H3H3H3H3 >:]


swag

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"costume_party" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:


















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.











Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

et iz teh langvoldermortz oven teh fishebussesdogscatslizards

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


swag

Posted By:
costume_party
costume_party
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 219

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"costume_party" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"costume_party" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"costume_party" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"costume_party" wrote:


















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.











Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wat chu sayin taype corectelevision


lolreally.

fosho quuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl chu iz nawt understandtable


WELL THEN XD

spoke englizirefish


You see, I have been trying to study 'englizirefish' for years. It was a fail.

englizirefish iz ah vary ez langvoldemort 2 spoke


Well then. It's a very *ahem* nice? language.


swag

Posted By:
Elise13
Elise13
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14
SWAG: Secretly We Are Gay!!!Tongue Out

--LOCAAA!!!! :-P


swag

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"costume_party" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"costume_party" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"costume_party" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"costume_party" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:






























"costume_party" wrote:




















CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE SWAG THING WEARS OUT.












Just saying. ouo


chu have nu swag gurl.


Cool. ^u^

some1 jelus!!!!


I am afraid you have forgotten the apostrophe s in 'some1' XD

*i do realize this is a joke*

wat is apustrhe


'

guit gwying on teh computree

AGRE!


What language is this? :P

et iz teh langvoldermortz oven teh fishebussesdogscatslizards

U TOOK DAT LLANGVOLDEMORTZ SEMSTER 2!!?!?!

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

Who can do a back handspring?

Who can do a back handspring?

What guitar style do you guys play?

latest videos