Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Ever lost a great friend?

Posted By:
mickeythehamster
mickeythehamster
Star
When I was in 3rd grade, there was this short kid named Jed. I knew him since kindergarten, and I liked him. We were all pretty sure that he liked me. Anyways, we were great friends. One day during lunch, he comes up to me and shows me this mini (fake) crystal ball thingy. He let me keep it for a few weeks, until one day he asked it back for just a day. The next day, he walks up to me and says "I let my friend look at the crystal ball thingy, but he threw it in the road and a few cars ran over it. I am so sorry." I just said "well that's a dumb friend. XD it's ok". A few months later, he walks up to me before lunch. "I found this at the bowling alley. You can keep it." And he gives me a ring. Not a fancy Dimond one (no duh he wouldn't, I didn't even care about rings back then), but a worn out man one that was too big for me and still is. I really didn't care about it at the moment, but now it means so much to me. At me end of te school year, he said he is going to be homeschooled but he said he would come back in 5th grade. I said "bye" even though I accually wanted to hug him and cry, but I couldn't. I just remember the last time I saw him, which I thought wasn't the last time. He was standing at the gym door. Saying bye. Then. Walked off to my friends outside ant thought to myself "it's ok, I will see him in a year."  In the middle of 4th grade, someone told me that his family is moving to Idaho. I just wanted to cry. He moved, and I haven't seen him ever since we thought we would see each other then. I am still depressed, and I still have his ring. Without that ring, I would just loose myself over him. I miss him. He was my best friend. And still is. I miss you Jed. I miss you. Is I ever want to move to a state, it would be Idaho. It always has been, and always will be.

~MOO~

Posted By:
-Stellaa
-Stellaa
Star
Yes. I have lost many.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I lost Kind boy maybe, I missed you Jehad ♥ ;_;

Posted By:
iPurplepanda-
iPurplepanda-
Star

"-Stellaa" wrote:

Yes. I have lost many.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw Frown Im sorry your friend moved away without you getting the chances to say bye and if you know where he used to live you could send the letter there and the post office might be forwarding the mail and Im not sure if that happens in America but it does in England.

Its worth the try and just say ello in your letter and say can you stay friends online and ask him to join KW

Good luck Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
I miss you, Molly...

Goodbye, Alexis...

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
mickeythehamster
mickeythehamster
Star
I don't know his address. But he is almost 12, so I think he should get a "hand" book soon. I have no contacts to him, only through his brothers and sisters from the Internet, but they never reply.

~MOO~

Posted By:
YourArguementIsInvalid
YourArguementIsInvalid
StarStarStarStar
I lost one last year from a car accident.
and again this year for the same reason

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Anybody out there? o.O

The forum for crazy people :P

I feel bad about myself

latest videos