Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Read if you are a friend of Candace. (Kissme21.))

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww but your so sweet! Is there anyway you could talk to the mods about changing your username, because if you leave ill be sooooooo sad Frown

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
You're leaving??? Anyone that is mean to you because of your username isn't even worth listening to ... anyone that gives you that much grief doesn't deserve to know or talk to you. Those people just have such pointless, boring lives that they have to sit around on computers, spending all day to find a flaw in someone or something. You're an amazing roleplayer, and a great person. And if people aren't going to accept you for the incredible person you are, that's their loss. Besides, there's nothing wrong with your username.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm so sad! I love you so much! Please don't leave remember the people who love you!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Having fun with weird things

is hunger games the best movie ever-moved

TPP

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What type of pet do you have??

Words That Start With 'S'