Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

If you are against E-dating, click here

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar
I think e-dating is dangerous because then you will be meeting a complete stranger who might be older than he/she tells you. That is really unsafe, post is you agree. It's kinda like this,
 Vampire  Blush, the vampire is the stranger and the blushing emote is the person who met him...lol

Be yourself. Love yourself

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

I've always thought that it was weird, anyway!
How do you date someone that you can never see in person!
Real dating is not like that!
I can see if you moved away from you BF or GF and you keep the realtionship going, but that's kinda different cause you already know that person.
But to e-date, or on-line date is crazy!
We live in world where people will try to do things to take advantage of people!
And how do you really know that the person you are e-dating is who they say tey really are?
It's not my job to judge you for e-dating, but if you do, be really, really, really careful, and if someone seems to be wanting too much personal info, say NO!!
And then get rid of them, delete them and change all of your contact info that you might have given them!

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

I've always thought that it was weird, anyway!

How do you date someone that you can never see in person!

Real dating is not like that!

I can see if you moved away from you BF or GF and you keep the realtionship going, but that's kinda different cause you already know that person.

But to e-date, or on-line date is crazy!

We live in world where people will try to do things to take advantage of people!

And how do you really know that the person you are e-dating is who they say tey really are?

It's not my job to judge you for e-dating, but if you do, be really, really, really careful, and if someone seems to be wanting too much personal info, say NO!!

And then get rid of them, delete them and change all of your contact info that you might have given them!

Anyway, I don't because I already know it's dangerous, so you don't really have to judge me

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

I think e-dating is dangerous because then you will be meeting a complete stranger who might be older than he/she tells you. That is really unsafe, post is you agree. It's kinda like this,

Vampire  Blush, the vampire is the stranger and the blushing emote is the person who met him...lol
Agreed! My opinions are too much Big Grin

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

Agreed! My opinions are too much Big Grin

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

Agreed! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Never dangerous.

Posted By:
◦ Fox Glove ◦
◦ Fox Glove ◦
StarStar
We all know about the dangers of online dating, at least I think we do.

Lena Jane

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

I agree

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

Never dangerous.

Wait a minute, what do you mean it's not dangerous, the person could be dangerous, didn't you read?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cindrella

My Forum Post

My Forum Post

It's Musical Game.

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos