Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814


"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






i sold my dog because i needed money for a big mac


You should sold your dog to me.

little downs for racially discriminating asian people


Are you kidding me? I'm an asian.
Epic fail for you.


The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4445

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








i sold my dog because i needed money for a big mac


You should sold your dog to me.

little downs for racially discriminating asian people


Are you kidding me? I'm an asian.
Epic fail for you.

even worse! you should respect you people! racist!! LITTLE DOWNS!!!

All We Love We Leave Behind


The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










i sold my dog because i needed money for a big mac


You should sold your dog to me.

little downs for racially discriminating asian people


Are you kidding me? I'm an asian.
Epic fail for you.

even worse! you should respect you people! racist!! LITTLE DOWNS!!!


O.O
Even worse than what I'd expected.
What's the racist about that?
Big deal?!


The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4445

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:











"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












i sold my dog because i needed money for a big mac


You should sold your dog to me.

little downs for racially discriminating asian people


Are you kidding me? I'm an asian.
Epic fail for you.

even worse! you should respect you people! racist!! LITTLE DOWNS!!!


O.O
Even worse than what I'd expected.
What's the racist about that?
Big deal?!

no big deal about racism? *GASP* LITTLE DOWNS TO YOU!! 

All We Love We Leave Behind


The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:














"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"TheAverageJC" wrote:














i sold my dog because i needed money for a big mac


You should sold your dog to me.

little downs for racially discriminating asian people


Are you kidding me? I'm an asian.
Epic fail for you.

even worse! you should respect you people! racist!! LITTLE DOWNS!!!


O.O
Even worse than what I'd expected.
What's the racist about that?
Big deal?!

no big deal about racism? *GASP* LITTLE DOWNS TO YOU!! 


I don't understand you.
WHAT'S THE RACIST ABOUT THAT?


The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5490
I love my phone, so much.



The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622
Okay then.

The Fun Fact Game

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6661
Fun Fact : I love ice cream x333

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Dragon-dash-thumb-image

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

Plinga-pet

Join the pet-pampering party with your own customized critter!

latest forum posts

latest videos