Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > general > advice too you?

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

advice too you?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
hello guys i made a forum like this a while back but im going too add more too it and edit some of it here 

suicide: do not take your life no matter how you feel.. you may not know it but there are people out there who care about you...things will get better give it time talk too a counselor talk too your parents talk too an online friend that you trust..talk too somebody just please do not take away your life you are here for a reason 
1. talk too someone like your parents a counselor your doctor or a trusted adult
2. try your best not too think about things that will bring you down
3. do somthing you love that will get your mind off of it 

cutting: do not harm yourself ..all it does is hert you more then you are already hurt and it will most likely cause scars do not do it...again things will get better
things to do instead:  
1. get rid of all sharp objects you have that you may cut with
2. get help ASAP if you feel like cutting
3. do somthing that you love that will distract you from it
4.. draw somthing then rip it up
5. go for a walk
6. watch a movie
7. listen too music ( nothing sad or nothing that will make you mad)
8. if you have pets cuddle with them it will comfort both you and them
9. journalling
10. talk to someone
-mom
- friend
- someone safe
from 4 down was advice from my counselor

looks: looks do not matter.. i do not care what you look like nobody should care what you look like ..EVERYONE is beautiful in there own way.. do not go for looks go for there personality

how to ask someone out if you really like them then you would ask them out.. dont be scared we are kids and relationships dont last very long and not every will like like eachother...if your shy maybe right a note or get a friend too ask but you would probaly have mroe  luck if you asked them out yourself...

how to tell if they like you: most of the time when someone likes you they will act different around you..sometimes they will be rude too you or get nervous you may find them looking at you alot 

family: parents can be hard a times but they are trying too make you do better..if your parents are being too hard talk too them about it...or talk too a counselor on tips on how too deal with your parents..just remember they brought you into this world and they do love you...you may not think that but they do but they do and sometimes they are the only people who actually care about you and will be with you through most things...everyone fights with there brothers and sisters but just like your parents they are the only ones who actualy care about you they will be there with you through most things and if you are having problems trie talking it out with them...  family ends with i love you and friends..ends with ends...

dating online: .no its not your fault that you fall inlove with someone online..i have a few crushes on here o.o...but it isnt the safest thing too do online and it is against the rules.. it is stupid and it is teaching little kids that it is okay and it isnt okay..most relationships online lead too cheating,fighting, and giving out personal info..so dont do it

religion: dont make fun of someone because of there religion..if you were a true friend then you wouldnt make fun of someone for it...its about personalty not religion

racismDO NOT BE RACIST..it is against the rules and it is stupid for making fun of some one for it who cares if they dont look like you..they are a person JUST LIKE YOU

depression: everybody goes through ups and downs in their life.. sometimes we use the word depression or depressed to describe those feelings...depression can lead to emotional and physical problems...people with depression find it hard to go through the day to day activities and may also feel that life isnt worth living...
things to do to get your mind off of things:
1. listen to your fav song

2. do somthing you love
3. go for walks
4. talk too someone you are close with
5. trie too get off the topic that is depressing you
6. talk it out with someone like your doctor  trusted adult your parents or a counseller
7. go too the doctor and they will probaly give you medication 

are you depressed?:  
1. you cant sleep or you sleep too much
2. cant concentrate
3. tasks that use to be easy are now difficult
4. feeling hopeless and helpless
5. cant control your negative thoughts no matter how much you try
6. lost of appetite or cant stop eating
7. much more irritable short tempered or aggressive then usual
8. thoughts that life is not worth living
signs of depression: 
1. feeling helpless and hopeless..like nothing will ever get better and theres nothing you can do to improve
2.  lost of interest in activities you used to do no more interest in hobbies pastimes or social activities
3. changes of sleeping.. especially waking up early in the morning or oversleeping
4. feeling angered..agitated restless or violent your tolerance level is very low your temper is short and everything and everyone gets on your nerves
5. lost of energy .. like small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete
6.strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt you harshly criticize yourself for faults and mistakes
7.you engage in escaping behavior like substance abuse compulsive gambling reckless driving or dangerous sports
8. concentration problems trouble focusing making decisions and remembering things
9. unexplained aches and pains a increase in physical complaints like headaches back pain sore muscles and stomach pains
types of depression:

postpartnum depression:
i probably spelt that wrong O_o but ya...alot of women experience with PND after having a child
bipolar disorder:  bipolar used to be known as manic depression..it isnt as common as major depression....someone with bipolar experiences moments of extreme highs and extreme lows...o.0
SAD: SAD means seasonal affect disorder.. someone who is depressed during the winter may have SAD...the symptoms go away during spring or summer
major depression: major depression disorder has a combination of symptoms that interfere with someones ability to work study sleep and eat and enjoy activites that were pleasurble once
chronic depression: chronic depression or disthymia O_o is a long-term 2 years or more depressed mood
altypical depression: common syntoms of altypical depression are increased appetite or weight gain, very sleepy or excessive sleeping and feeling extremely sensitive to rejection
physochotic depression: people with psycohotic depression experience hallucunations and delusions

dwugs and alchol:  DO NOT DO DWUGS EVERRRRRRR its the worst habit you can probally ever start and it harms you in SO many ways..do NOT let anyone talk you into doing it...alchol is a dwug and its also somthing that you dont want too get into a habit of doing..both dwugs and alchol affect and hert you in so many ways and also if you know anyone who has an addiction and is looking for help they can go to NA for dwugs which is a group of people who are seeking help from other people who do dwugs and they talk about there problems and i dont know too much about it... and AA is for alcholics where alcholics get togethor and talk about there life stories and they get rewards and its pretty much the same as NA i believe and most of the people in the group are caring and you can also go too Al - anon  ... Al - anon is pretty much a group for teens and adults who have a family member or friend who is suffering a addiction and it pretty much explains too them what is happening to the person with the addiction or will happen too the person if they dont stop or if they didnt stop and they talk about there life stories as well and there is many caring people in most meetings you can attend and there is also online chat rooms which i will not mention on here because we arent allowed too mention other websites but if you go too your guidance counselor they will probaly know a site for you if you dont like talking in person....oh and i learned this in health class.. if you can usually cross your eyes you cant cross them when you are influenced with any dwugs or alchol

abuse:  if you or someone you know is being abused get help admittedly dont be scared too you need too put a stop too it  DO NOT KEEP IT IN keeping it in is not helping you at all go too your counselor or local police station 

growing up: dont be embarased everyone will/has gone through the same things as you will or are going through..maybe before or even as its happening  trie too talk too someone who is older then you like your brother, sister ,mom or your dad like someone who you trust and feel comfortable around even if its some of your closest friends...and maybe go too your school counselor or doctor for some advice 

orientation: who cares if your bi meaning liking both boys and girls gay meaning liking the same gender as you or straight meaning liking the opposite as you...you are who you are and thats what matters dont let anyone bring you down for it....how do you know if your bi gay or straight? you usually dont know in tell you get older and you start finding them attractive o.0  sorry i dont really know how too explain that..

judging do not judge people if you dont want too be judge..everyone is different in there own way and nobody should be judge because of the way they are and diffently dont judge others because you dont know what they have or are going through...just ignore the people who judge you and they will leave you alone

new school: blahh probally one of the hardest things ever...dont expect too fit in right away give it time...joining a group and/or a team is probally one of the easiest ways too make friends and being nice too everyone not super nice but nice O.o will be a likly way to help you get some friends...and not everyone will like you and you have to trie too accept that  

friendship: friendship means you arnt judged and you are accepted for the way YOU are...a true friend should accept everything about you..they can forgive each other when there are times of disagreement :o... and trues friends are always there for eachother :3

exercise: excercise is somthing that is often seen as hard work..but excercise can be in any form that you want and it can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be...it is where you push your body harder then you do on a normal day..there are both mental and physical benefits of excercise
physical:
1. helps you loose weight and get in better shape
2. some illnesses such as depression can be improved by excersizing
3.  it boosts your energy level
4. it makes you a more active person
5. and it can help you sleep better at night and make you feel more awake when you wake up
mental:
1. makes you feel good and happy
2. makes us feel like we accomplished somthing
3. and it makes us feel good about our self

bullying:  bullying is where one person or group of people make hurtful comments spread rumours and/or physically hert someone...you dont have to be hurt physicaly to say you are being bullied.. some of the worst kinds of bullying are name calling and verbal abuses... its not your fault if you're being bullied and you shouldnt feel ashamed or angry at yourself in any way tell someone dont keep it in or it wont stop telling someone you trust...i love this quote :o sticks and stones may break my bones but words can also hurt me sticks and stones break only skin while words are ghosts that haunt me pain from words has left its scars on mind and heart thats tender cuts and bruises now have healed.....its words that i remember

peer pressure: peer pressure can happen in many different types of situations like dwugs skipping and drinking...
dwugs: there should be no shame or regrets in telling your friends no and walking away.. you need to keep your strength? and learn to do the right thing
alchol: If your friends are constantly getting dwunk tell them that you are not comfortable being with them and that you have no intention of joining them...instead find a activity that makes you happy and spend some time away from your friends..that dosnt mean you have to stop being friends with them it just allows you too have some time to do your own thing and stay away from any trouble...explain to your friends how you feel and be your own person by not allowing yourself to be pressured into anything you dont want to do..
 skipping: if your friends are trying to talk you into skipping school be the bigger person and say no..you may also want to remind them of the trouble they may get into if they are caught skipping

eating disorder:  eating disorders are serious health issues where someone has a problem with their food intake..eating disorders can be really hard to deal with and can make someones life really miserable and they need help..
behaviour signs
1. constant attempt to diet 
2. going through periods of not eating anything
3. counting calories
4. skipping meal times
5. binge eating
6.over exercising even when hurt or tired
7.maybe disliking foods that they once liked
8. avoiding regular meal times with excuses
9.obsessed with their body shape and spending a lot of time looking in the mirror wishing they looked different
physical:
1. sudden changes in weight
2. feeling cold even when the temp is warm
3. feeling dizzy and weak
4. always tired and down and feeling unmotivated
5. girls may notice changes with their monthly cycle O_o
6. feeling sick a lot of the time like vomiting

feelings: most of us are teens and we can get extremely moody just try to control your emotions.... instead of getting angry at someone and yelling them or punching them in the face  go for a walk or listen too your fav song dont turn it really loud though dont want too lose your hearing do you o_o? and when your sad trie too think postive and maybe go for a walk , talk it out with someone or again listen too your fav song and looking at funny pics and talking too my besties always help me get in a better mood

well i guess thats all i got for now smile i hope i helped some of you and if  you need any help with anything like on KW at home or at school feel free too comment on this forum or my profile i will trie my best too help as much as i can smile

dont be scared too talk it out talking it out will make you feel better smile 
 Wink Grin Grin Shout Angry Devil Angel  Dazed Embarrassed Sad Worried  Cool  Big Grin  Indifferent  Love  Vampire  Big Frown  Confused  Blush

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

advice too you?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Great post! Thanks, Alicia!!! ^.^

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

advice too you?

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Really good thread! This will help a lot of people! Big Grin

advice too you?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Great post! Thanks, Alicia!!! ^.^
Big Grin did i post it in the right section

PSSSSSSSSST: Additional information can also be found here

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO

advice too you?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

Really good thread! This will help a lot of people! Big Grin
Big Grin

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO

advice too you?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Its so amazing Big Grin 

advice too you?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

do not add forginer
  o.-

I loves all people Tongue Out 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

advice too you?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

do not add forginer
  o.-

I loves all people Tongue Out 
  what huge said XD

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO

advice too you?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
And this is the awesome advises Bun and thank you for posting it and i wuves how you said it too Big Grin 

Be nice is meh advice smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

advice too you?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

And this is the awesome advises Bun and thank you for posting it and i wuves how you said it too Big Grin 

Be nice is meh advice smile 
  thanks you huge Big Grin

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your favorite bands?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos