Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

On-Line Safety!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I'm sure we have all heard alll of this a million times, but I think on-line safety is an issue that we all need to be reminded of , especailly for for the new KW members!
Alot of the terms I'll use will probably be rejected, and I I will say that they will be rejected for good reasons! For on-line safey, of course!
So I'll have to be creative!
01) For the first one I'll have to use a part of the lyrics from a Taylor Swift song and say don't NEVER EVER EVER give out any personal information about yourself! A lot if us have our ages listed in our KW profile! If you don't feel comfortable with that, change it, if you can!
Don't ever let anyone know anything about where you live! Some profiles say what country and some even say what state you live in if ou live in the US! Aagain, change that if you don't feel comfortable with that on your KW profile!
DO NOT ever give anyone your actual add dress! Some may say that they want o be pen pals! That's great, but b pen pals through KW!
And DO NOT give out your yee mall to anyone! There's a lot they can do with that too if they have it!
And DO NOT give out your sell numb!
02) On-line dating! If you do this, it's really up to you! I don't reccomend it! Most of you are beautiful and o handsome enough and I'm sure you can find someone in your school, your neighborhood, or in your afterschool activities that you can easily fall in love with and have a great relationship!  Maybe it's just me, but I can't understand how anyone could have a relationship with someone that they can't see in person! And how do you trust that person that you can't see or hold, etc? It works for some people, but only for some!
03) I was gonna save this for last, but watch out for scams! You may tink scams only happen with adults, but scams can happen to anyone! Some peopl prey on younger people! For example you mave have a friend on KW that has been a really good friend and then one day, he or she says that they are having hard times and need some extra money! DO NOT even think about it! Delete that friend and report it as soon as possible.
04) The next thing is be careful what you post! Don't start drama, rumors, gossip about a person on KW! And if a person is doing that to you, then delete that person and report it! Don't strike back and don't say bad things back to them! Just ignore it! Eaiser said than done! I know! But in the end, you'll be the better person!
05) Pictures! Don't post anything that is too, how do I say, provcativ in your pictures! And pay attention to what's in your background of your pictures! Make sure it doesn't reveal anyting too personal!
06) One thing you may want to think about before you create your KW profile and start uploading pictures is this - A total starnger walks up to you and wants to know how old you are, your likes and dislikes, who you friends are, where you live, where you go to, wants pictures of you, and so on! What you put on your KW is no difference! Just something to think about!
07) I don't want to scare anyone away from KW and luckily there are moderators that make sure everything that you put is okay, but sometimes they do allow stuff that you have control over! They can be fun and you can make lots of new friends! There are a lot of really cool guys am girls on KW, but just be careful! If the Moderators do not allow things, it's probably for the better! Trust me, they are doing their job to keep KW the best place for you and for me!  

On-Line Safety!

Posted By:
kelseyiscool
kelseyiscool
StarStarStarStar
I agree with everything

kelsey smile

On-Line Safety!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
This ^ deserves a sticky.

Check out this thread on KW

On-Line Safety!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Good post!! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

stomach growl moments you have had

latest videos