Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Tips on Kidzworld

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Right now, it's your only choice other then videos from photobucket or my's space.

Check out this thread on KW

Tips on Kidzworld

Posted By:
I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION!
StarStarStar

"I_LOVE_FASHION!" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"I_LOVE_FASHION!" wrote:

I accidentally did something and the section that shows how long I've been a member disappeared. How do I get it back?

Go to your settings, and where it shows your profile picture, look next to that, near the bottom and it'll have an on/off button for your KW Medal. smile
i already tried that but i'll do it again
  it worked!!!!

Jazzy Wink

Tips on Kidzworld

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"I_LOVE_FASHION!" wrote:

"I_LOVE_FASHION!" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"I_LOVE_FASHION!" wrote:

I accidentally did something and the section that shows how long I've been a member disappeared. How do I get it back?

Go to your settings, and where it shows your profile picture, look next to that, near the bottom and it'll have an on/off button for your KW Medal. smile
i already tried that but i'll do it again
  it worked!!!!

Good! Youtube or Photobucket, or Myspace are the three sites you can upload a video from. I think Youtube would be the easiest.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos