Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm Scared

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1623
I don't really know exactly why I'm scared, maybe because I'm scared a friend will be more then a friend but I don't wanna ruin our friendship, idk I'm just scaredFrown

I. Love. Michael.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1623
Well actually, I'm just scared.

I. Love. Michael.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1455
Alrighty then. ;3


I'm Scared

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480
ok i'm scared too
i think there is a monster under my bed DDDDD:

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1623

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

ok i'm scared too

i think there is a monster under my bed DDDDD:


There was once Demons under my bed. They kept tickilng my feet so i built a fort right beside my bed and slept in it to show them i wasn't afraid, they are no frightening some other helpless child. 

I. Love. Michael.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480

"greenpig87" wrote:



"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:


ok i'm scared too


i think there is a monster under my bed DDDDD:


There was once Demons under my bed. They kept tickilng my feet so i built a fort right beside my bed and slept in it to show them i wasn't afraid, they are no frightening some other helpless child. 

The demons sleep with me at night.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1623

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:




ok i'm scared too



i think there is a monster under my bed DDDDD:


There was once Demons under my bed. They kept tickilng my feet so i built a fort right beside my bed and slept in it to show them i wasn't afraid, they are no frightening some other helpless child. 

The demons sleep with me at night.


Your room must be scary :3 

I. Love. Michael.


I'm Scared

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480

"greenpig87" wrote:



"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:









"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:






ok i'm scared too




i think there is a monster under my bed DDDDD:


There was once Demons under my bed. They kept tickilng my feet so i built a fort right beside my bed and slept in it to show them i wasn't afraid, they are no frightening some other helpless child. 

The demons sleep with me at night.


Your room must be scary :3 

Very much so. The demons appreciate my pink walls.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name a country-moved

Do You Love Anyone?

Do You Love Anyone?

Name a country-moved

COSPLAY HELP NEEDED

Name a country-moved

latest videos