Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

your personality

Posted By:
sparkle14105
sparkle14105
Star
My sister's name is Katie. My mom's is Lorna.My dad's is Antonio.

Melissa N. Jackson

your personality

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
katie
A happy, friendly person who likes to be around friends and gives lots of hugs.Katie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Katie is radiant and smiles from the inside out. She lights up a room when she walks in. A girl of good character. She has the heart of an angel, shows compassion and encourages everyone around her. She is sincere, sensitive and kind. A sensual, graceful dancer. Katie can be a bit clumsy which she demonstrates when she often falls off of her high shoes so be ready to catch her. Has a flare for fashion. Is usually a homecoming queen. Has a passion for life! Intelligent and discerning. A person you can trust with your heart. Guys gravitate towards her. She is old fashioned and will not chase guys but lucky is the guy who pursues her and wins her heart. Loyalty is one of her many attributes. Katie has a huge capacity for love. Be kind and you will win her heart forever. BUT be warned IF you are a cheater, a player, mean, hurtful, dishonest, rude or inattentive you will distroy her love for you. If you are ever lucky enough to have a Katie in your life then you have found a rare treasure. Cherish each and every moment with her like it is your last.

Hello

your personality

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
lorna
a good girl . lorna's a little party girl when she gets going but will always avoid trouble as shes just not a troublemaker.SHE ROCKS!! hehe! She is beautiful and wonderful.

Hello

your personality

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
Antonio
Antonio is very sweet, caring, understanding, and dependable person. Has the best personality out there. Always is there to help anyone in need. Is always afraid to take chances. Sometimes falls his closest friend. At times very insecure, shy, and hopeless. But always finds a reason to keep believing and trying. Has a nice smile with a big heart. Finds his ways to brighten up anyones day. Is very forgiving, even to those that hurt him. He is a lover but a fighter when he has to be. Falls in love pretty easy and tends to hold on for a long time. Faithful, funny, charming, and kindhearted. Tends to put his loved ones before himself. At times get very emotional and jealous but contains himself before things get out of hand. Always does anythng and everything for the girl he likes/loves. At times not the best looking guy but he is a one of a kind type of guy. If you find yourself an Antonio it is for the best you don't let him slip away cause once you lose him, you lose him for good. He's one a once in a lifetime.

Hello

your personality

Posted By:
sparkle14105
sparkle14105
Star
what does your name mean?

Melissa N. Jackson

your personality

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley. 

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

your personality

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
Ashley
Amazing, caring, smart, goal setter, high achiever, cares of others before herself, always willing to help out a friend. Great kisser and comfortable with who she is. Not very many enemies, everyone loves her. Alway see's the best in people at the beginning. Don't however get on her bad side, when you are there, you stay for a while. Family is important and looks to God for strength. Loyal to the one's she loves. Overall wonderful person

Hello

your personality

Posted By:
sharden
sharden
Star
Shania??

The Goddess

your personality

Posted By:
Damagical
Damagical
StarStarStar
shania
The most beautiful person anyone's ever seen. She is a true godess and is worshiped by all the men. It means to be gorgeous and flawlessly perfect in all ways.

Hello

your personality

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Not my name but, bob.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

i need a bf

i need a bf

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

latest videos