Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Your Horoscope. Please nooo mean posts..

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar

This horoscope is not like the truth but i just made this thread for fun Big Grin

January 1-23: 
You're a person who gets mad very easily, and especially if you have siblings. Youre siblings get easily mad too. 

January 24-30: 
You were born glad and you were born a glad person. You're always glad about things even if they are eating spinach.

February 1-11: 
You are a soft spoken person who loves candy, if its black seed candy to the most popular chewing gum.

February 11-28:
You love your holidays SOO much. You'd mis going to hollywood for your holidays!

March 1-12: 
You love doing makeovers or like changing your style in like 14 minutes.

March 12-26 
Youre sweet and nice and pretty, you always get pretty even when your not smiling

March 26-31 You are smart and straight A's and honor roll!

April 1-9
You love eating and you love drinking juice but you hate water.

April 10-20
You think your not so pretty but you are, and you always think evryones perfect

April 21-30
You love animes and you would watch a 12 hour anime marathon

May 1-6
Your a tom boy and you always go skateboarding in the rain. You hate romantic movies and you JUST HAVE MANICURES AND PEDICURES.

May 7-18
You are a goth and you love pink and black mixed. You are a goth who just sits and never talks.

May 19-31
You are always being cool with people. You never get mad and you just hang and be
COOOOOL Big Grin

June 1-19
You are SO SO SO SO addctive to things. Like KW or any other website you get on.

June 20-30
Welcome to Lalaland..... SNAP OUTTA IT! You are always in your own world or even lalaland. You are always going somewhere even when your outside with your friends.

June 12-20
You love dancing singing acting and more things.
You want to go to broadway and sing and act! Thats your dream

June 20-30

You are you and when people mess with you, you tell them they are wrong and they need to not me rude.

July 1-12
You are always taking picture of things your a PHOTOGRAPHER!

July 13-17
You are a anime freak. You just LOOOOVE ANIME. Anime is your life. You'd make an anime book.

July 18-31
Lets play! You are alwas getting envolved with your sports. Soccer, basketball, football, baseball. You are a sports fan!

August 1-10
*SNORES* You are always sleeping. If your eating food your head will fall straight in the food, because you are a snoozter.

August 11-20
Who are you talking to? You are mean and just always messing with people (no offense though).

Ocotober 1-7
You are nice and you love RP on kw Tongue Out. You are an awesome friend wih an awesome imagination.

October 7-18
You are always bored and you never have an idea of doing something. People always think your bored which you are. And when you get bored you just fall asleep and DREAM!

October 18-30
You always look on the bright side and when something really goes bad you still look on the bright side.

November 1-20
You are always messing something up and your a clumsy lil' smurf. People always say your clumsy but you dont think so. CLUMSY!

November 20-30
You always change what you want to be when you grow up. First you want to be a firefighter then next you want to be a princess.

December 1-18
Its your time of year! Christmas! You love this time because you get gifts, gifts, and more gifts!!! And one more thing... you're in love with the christmas tree.

December 19-31
You're up for any challenge! You never back away from a bet.

EDITING!!

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStarStar
What about August??

]

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
SORRY i was getting tired so i just did it and i am going to edit it later or tomorrow

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
lolipopluva21
lolipopluva21
StarStarStar
do september and btw the first one for january was very accurate to my brother. good job!!!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Instead of, 'You're,' it should be, 'Your.' Besides that, very cool. c: Could you do October?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Instead of, 'You're,' it should be, 'Your.' Besides that, very cool. c: Could you do October?

I am horoscope

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
nickiminaj2901
nickiminaj2901
StarStar
my horoscope is aquarius im a water baby

~MS.CuterDanYou

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Where's June?!?!!?! Angry

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys she said she wasn't done.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
January 24-30: Ujun
You were born glad and you were born a glad person. You're always glad about things even if they are eating spinach.

This is quite like me. Big Grin

Cool horoscopes!

#atyourservice
roll the bones

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos