Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I cut and starve myself.. And I trusted her and she told my parents

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"ConstantlyInLalaland" wrote:

Lately I've been cutting alot, I've always worked not cutting as much, so my parents wouldn't find out. Then my so called best friend betrayed me and told my parents everything. Luckily I hadn't told this "best friend" that I starve, and cut my thighs. My parents checked my wrists and are sending me to counseling. Just last night my dad asked why I wasn't eating as much lately, I told him that I just haven't been hungry. He asked If I was just doing this to fit in. I'm not, I just hate myself. What should I do? I'm trying to get to my goal weight, 100 pounds.

Your friend was doing what any good friend would do. They weren't trying to hurt you, only to help you. And it sounds like it worked, considering you're headed to counseling. If anything you should be thanking your friend. 

Posted By:
.MakeAScene._2342249 Lock
.MakeAScene._2342249
StarStar
I know right now it's hard to believe that your friend was trying to help you but they were. I understand what your going through because I am too. The most important thing is that you have to believe in yourself and if counseling isn't working and your still cutting do the butterfly challenge. You straw a butterfly wherever you cut most and everyday you go without cutting or so called ######## the butterfly" you mark it on the colander. If you ##### one" you have to start all over. You'll be surprised how strong you are. Idk if it'll work for u but it helped me stop. 

Jessie. :-*

Posted By:
-Stay.Beautiful♥-
-Stay.Beautiful♥-
Star

"-Stay.Beautiful♥-" wrote:

"-Stay.Beautiful♥-" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

go thank your friend for saving your life :^)
She didn't help anything. I told her I wouldn't cut (lying x/) and she promise not to tell if I didn't cut. That night she told them. And she's a hypocrite because she cuts all the time and tells me not to cut.

Sweetheart.
I've been through Cutting and starving myself before too.
I didn't because I was being treated wrongly by my parents, I lost all my friends, No one liked me, I got bullied, and I was always alone. Luckily I actually started to look more into the Christianity Religion and now God has helped me to get back on my feet. Because of these things I've done I have bad scars and I have to eat more to help me get back to my normal weight. 
So sweetheart.
My Advice is STOP.
Stop before you regret it..
and 100 pounds seems very small.
How tall are you? Depending on your height you might be on the weight you need to be.
But sweetie. honestly. it's a BAD choice.
If you need some talking to about God and stuff, Message me.
I love talking about my life to help other! Big Grin
or if you just need a shoulder to cry on, Message me!
I'm all ears! Big Grin
Thank you, and I'm 5'7. I will message you ASAP. smile

You're welcome, and awesome! Me too (: 100 pounds is WAY to light. We should be around 128-160 lbs(: Depending on your age of course ! (: I am currently 150 so I should be fine ^-^ Stay strong ♥
I am 13, and I currently weigh 124, and am slowly losing the weight :3 sorry, my iPod is being slow and everytime I finally post something, there's like another 3 comments on this post

Oh sweetie. you should be gaining pounds not losing them! smile Just remember you are beautiful ♥ and God created you the way you are because he sees you as a prefect person, you are the most perfect you , you can be! Big Grin And when you do this stuff to your body, he sees you hurting his perfect thing! It's like this, Say you made the most beautiful painting you ever made! and it took you YEARS to make it! and you were so proud of it , you showed it to people. but everyone points out the flaws of it and rips it and tears it to sherds. You would feel sad right? Well that is how God feels when people say bad things about them selfs and hurt themselfs. he hates it. so just remember babe ~ Stay Beautiful ♥ 

You are perfect in Gods eyes ♥

Posted By:
ConstantlyInLalaland
ConstantlyInLalaland
StarStarStarStar

".MakeAScene." wrote:

I know right now it's hard to believe that your friend was trying to help you but they were. I understand what your going through because I am too. The most important thing is that you have to believe in yourself and if counseling isn't working and your still cutting do the butterfly challenge. You straw a butterfly wherever you cut most and everyday you go without cutting or so called ######## the butterfly" you mark it on the colander. If you ##### one" you have to start all over. You'll be surprised how strong you are. Idk if it'll work for u but it helped me stop. 
yes, I know of the butterfly challenge. Sadly, my butterflies suck D; But it doesn't help anyway Frustrated Thankyou though

Slit my wrists, and skip dinner, i guess these things are what make me a sinner

Posted By:
ConstantlyInLalaland
ConstantlyInLalaland
StarStarStarStar
In less then an hour, I will post more explaining everything ok ? Then you guys will understand better

Slit my wrists, and skip dinner, i guess these things are what make me a sinner

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

In less then an hour, I will post more explaining everything ok ? Then you guys will understand better

nice m80 :^)

:^)

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLIFF HANGER DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Your friend tod your parents because she cares for you. I know if my friend told me those things, I would so tell her parents. Why? Because cutting and starving herself is not good, and I wouldn't want to see my friend spiral out of control. Imagine being her, how hard it would be to get the courage to tell your parents. Once you get the help you need, you'll realize that she did a good thing for you. Talk to her, and tell her how you feel, but remember how she must feel, too. Please just take time to think about everything, don't make any crazy decisions because of what's going on. Good luck to you!  smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all, do not cut yourself!  I know things can get tough, but hurting yourself is never the answer.  Secondly, she really IS your best friend if she told your parents.  That means she cares about you enough to tell your parents that you're hurting yourself.  Lastly, I don't think that 100 pounds is exactly healthy for a teen.  I think that's a bit too light.  And, if you desperately think that you need to be that weight, there are others ways than starving yourself.  Just, well, exercise more, and eat healthy foods.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-UnbrokenHeart
-UnbrokenHeart
StarStarStarStar
I'm Sorry. :l

I know what its like. I've been managing to stay clean for a couple months now. Just stay strong and your are much more worth cutting and starving yourself. Look up to Demi Lovato, listen to her music. She will help you through

Flawless

Stay Strong ♥

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos