Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I cut and starve myself #2

Posted By:
ConstantlyInLalaland
ConstantlyInLalaland
StarStarStarStar

"Mustache_Kitten_Swag" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"ConstantlyInLalaland" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

i know im not a jr mod..but can you remove the swears in that 0.0?
I already had to edit it alot, sorry.
its ok smile

Can we  just get her to know that this is KINDA a BAD situation??? Or maybe it's just her hormones! IDK!!!! 
I KNOW THAT. Jesus. There's way more, but if I try to post it I'll get reported xP

Slit my wrists, and skip dinner, i guess these things are what make me a sinner

Posted By:
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
Mustache_Kitten_Swag
StarStarStar

"Mustache_Kitten_Swag" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

i know im not a jr mod..but can you remove the swears in that 0.0?
I already had to edit it alot, sorry.
its ok smile

Can we  just get her to know that this is KINDA a BAD situation??? Or maybe it's just her hormones! IDK!!!! 
I KNOW THAT. Jesus. There's way more, but if I try to post it I'll get reported xP

Just tryin' to help. 

Mustacheieieie Kitten

Cats? Mustaches? Swag? I'm not a directioner, but i'm a mustachioner! (; . (; THIS PANDA WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD! ( not exactly, he's that lame kind of panda ) LOLI know I have flaws. Everyone has flaws, some more than others.

Me, well, I have more flaws than I would be able to count, but you want to know somet

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
please get help ASAP! please!
there are groups and people out there that will help you!
I had a BFF in my dance class that was cutting herself! she was an awesome dance and is now in the hospital!
you are one of my KW friends and you are cool and very pretty!
please stop cutting yourself!
whatever your problems are, there is help for them and cutting yourself is not gonna ake it any better!

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar
I used to be similar, trust me I felt the same way. 
I'm happy now, but I regret being all depressed and confused, it was a waste of time. It's just a stage you're going through. Now I know you don't like the sound of that, but trust me I know how you feel. Just remember being generally happy or sad is up to you. It wasn't other people who helped me get though it. I found hobbies, things to live for, things I like. (Jello, for an example) Imagine never ever being able to eat you're favorite food again!!! 
Don't try to think about you're purpose on earth, make you're purpose. What was see IS an illusion, but that's our reality. It's impossible to see past it. Just injoy this world until time runs out! Oh and find later in life, if you wait patently enough, you can find SOMBODY to live for.
.....If you know what I mean Wink

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this! Frown I think you should tell a trusted adult.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Just be you . Don't change yourself. Hate the Haters . Love the Lovers . complain to your parents or some other adult . You need help ASAP. Fat or Thin , Ugly or Beautiful , Rich or poor , all end up  
In the ground , lifeless . Thatz all i can say .
( i had written such a huge one but the internet crashed and i was too tired to write it again )
Hope this helps! Enjoy your life! You have Your own purpose in life , Search for it! But don't harm yourself... smile Big Grin Love

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Me and my sister

New girl!

We the Kidz

New girl!

We the Kidz

latest videos