Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I challenge everyone on KW to go without computers, iPods, iPads, TV, and phones (except for actually CALLING someone), from 8:00 AM on Monday, April 15th, to 8:00 AM on Tuesday, April 16th.  I know that there are time differences around the world, so I do understand that everyone participating will probably be doing it not at the same time.  Also, please put something in your siggy that you've joined!

I know some of you think that this is a "Stupid" idea.  And if you do, please don't hate on this thread.  I just want to see how addicted to technology my generation is.  And, if you guys have the willpower to do this.  This is also a test to see if this generation really does do everything on the computer, or if they can find other ways to have fun.  Also, this may help you be more active outdoors!

To sign up, please fill out this form:

Username:
Other:

When you have completed this challenge, please let me know on this thread if you were able to do it!  Let's see how many kids on KW are able to do it!

People who have signed up:

Nimsajeay.
Classicalmusicisepic.
Kissme21.
-Call-me-tori-.
Alvy123.
Davonte2000.
Yeliak.
GawjussGracieex (except she WILL use the computer for coursework).

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Username:  Nimsajeay.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
(: Definitely joining, it's a great idea! 

Username: Classicalmusicisepic
Other: ADDICTED TO ELECTRONICS

bring me the horizon ♥

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
OMGOSH!  Thank you for joining! Smile Nose

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Smile Nose No problem

bring me the horizon ♥

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry, I would if it were the week after but that week I have to do pre GCSE coursework and such, I'm sorry. Frown I hope you get loads of people to join though!!

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

I'm sorry, I would if it were the week after but that week I have to do pre GCSE coursework and such, I'm sorry. Frown I hope you get loads of people to join though!!

Oh, it's fine!  Thanks anyways!  

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Username: Kissme21
Age: 11. (Turning 11 in 2 days! P.S, thanks alot for remembering, Twin. xD)
Other: I like cake? Yeah, I like cake.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Awe man, this is so cool, but I need my electronics for school this term. Frustrated

Banner

Tech Challenge

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Username: Kissme21
Age: 11. (Turning 11 in 2 days! P.S, thanks alot for remembering, Twin. xD)
Other: I like cake? Yeah, I like cake.

xD  Thanks for joining, Can Can!  And, happy early Birthday! xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D