x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Feel free to put WHATEVER you think of aliens here, whether you believe in them or not. :3



Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar
Although there has been many forms of proof I don't believe in them just by seeing the confusing evidence and I haven't even seen an UFO yet,so right now I see the videos and photos as fake.

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
craycraygurrl
craycraygurrl
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Noo! I believe in God i dont BELIEVE in aliens.

Don't judge my opinions if ya don't agree I don't care!smile


Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar

"craycraygurrl" wrote:

Noo! I believe in God i dont BELIEVE in aliens.


0-o All they asked about is if you believe in aliens,how does god get in the conversation?

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Very interesting to hear what you guys think ^-^ THanks~
Yeah, a lot of it is fake looking, but the conspiracy had to start out somehow. Sightings date back way far in time. It just got popular to lie about it over time. lol. I think anyways. So many galaxies, very likely life is somwhere else. 

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar

"craycraygurrl" wrote:

Noo! I believe in God i dont BELIEVE in aliens.

And that's completely okay ^-^ We all think uniquely
I think god created aliens too. Maybe, god is even an alien himself, in a way. Only you know.

Posted By:
PrayForYourSinners
PrayForYourSinners
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar

"SakuraBacon" wrote:

Very interesting to hear what you guys think ^-^ THanks~

Yeah, a lot of it is fake looking, but the conspiracy had to start out somehow. Sightings date back way far in time. It just got popular to lie about it over time. lol. I think anyways. So many galaxies, very likely life is somwhere else. 


Yea,I also believe there might be a different form of life outside of the galaxy.

NOPE:)
My reaction to most things:


Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar

"PrayForYourSinners" wrote:



"SakuraBacon" wrote:


Very interesting to hear what you guys think ^-^ THanks~


Yeah, a lot of it is fake looking, but the conspiracy had to start out somehow. Sightings date back way far in time. It just got popular to lie about it over time. lol. I think anyways. So many galaxies, very likely life is somwhere else. 


Yea,I also believe there might be a different form of life outside of the galaxy.

I'm glad you think so too Big Grin

But if sombody has a different opinion, I'd be happy to hear it c: Please share!

Posted By:
jessi-luvs-you
jessi-luvs-you
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
NO

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar

"jessi-luvs-you" wrote:

NO

I acually feel very happy for you lol. Somtimes I never end up sleeping because I'm so scared XD
Yeah I suggest you keep believing that. My eyes are alittle pink from lack of sleep and constantly looking at the sky. c:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Latest Forum Posts

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

The Vampire Diaries or The Walking Dead?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games