Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

What kind of pupil are you?

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
I'm the student in my class who talks a lot. Like, I would probably break a world record Big Grin

I guess it's fair to say I'm friendly to my teachers (even if my teachers annoy me), but I'm not a good girl all the time.

I was just wondering what kind of pupil are you? Do you talk a lot like me? Are you a good girl and friendly with all the teachers? Or maybe are you those kind of students who mess about a lot?

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
background collage

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I guess I'm pretty good girl and friendly. I do talk sometimes, but just quietly with my boyfriend.

Banner

Posted By:
Blushybabe1
Blushybabe1
Star
Im a girl who talks so much too but not anymore I get lots of bad reports for that sometimes Im really bad and not just talking maybe with maths too but now I dont talk that much And I get help with maths anyway so Im grand now smile                                                                                                                                                      

Jodie ♥

Posted By:
kiwi1000
kiwi1000
Star
im a king helpful girl and my friends call me a gg but im not really  Blush Embarrassed

kiwi

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
I am the nice, quiet boy who is usually contredicted in front of the class when answeing a question. I am also bugged when working by the stupid members of the class. (Providing they arent screaming at each other)

Posted By:
iDirectionGirll
iDirectionGirll
Star
Well, me and friends are basically all the same! We're the ones that talk all the time, laugh and the troublemakers in our tutor group! We're always being told off at break and lunch. We have water fights, slushi fights, fizzy drink fights, and more! Yeah, so I'm talkative and a troublemaker :3

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm an 'A' student in a lot of ways. I sometimes get into trouble though because I talk WAY too much xD

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a pretty good pupil.  I sit quietly and listen to what the teacher is saying. I don't talk when I'm not supposed to, and I usually don't raise my hand a lot, unless I know the subject well.I guess I'm friendly with some of my teachers. I still earn good grades, though. smile

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm an 'A' student in a lot of ways. I sometimes get into trouble though because I talk WAY too much xD

Same here. xD

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos