Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Suicidal Crisis...please help

Posted By:
acha
acha
StarStarStarStar
So I really need help. I thought about calling a suicidal ### line, but I dont wanna be put into a mental institution. I started cutting sometime last year. My mom knows about that. That wasnt working so I drank Clorox a few times, but I guess I didn't drink enough to harm my self. 2 days ago I over dosed in pills taking them with Clorox. That didn't work. Yesterday I really overdosed in pills, nothing happened except for sharp pains and drowsiness. I really just need some help or comforting before it gets to late. Will anyone, someone please help?

XxNessy_LuvxX
it worries me how dumb you are.
#SGTC Till I Die

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
First thing's first, suicide is not worth it. It's stupid. No matter what, your life will always get better, no matter how bad life seems. Cutting yourself, over dosing on pills, and even trying to commit suicide is very harmful to yourself, and there's really no reason to do it. I would suggest going to go see a therapist, they seem to help (I'd know, one of my friends is going through the same thing. She's cutting herself and trying to make sure she doesn't eat. Therapy has been helping). But, if that doesn't seem to help, do something that makes you happy, or think this. There is someone in the world who loves you. Your friends, your family, and a man out there. They'd all hate to see you dead, and you know they would.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
why you no in the hospital o.o? want me to share an advice forum with you that  i made a while ago?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
-DreamOutLoud
-DreamOutLoud
Star
Help! Sike!! lol

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Things will get better. Perhaps you should find a friend or family member and talk to them. I know from experience that talking helps quite a bit. It's different for everyone, but it's worth a try. Everyone deserves to live. Everyone. Sure, life is hard, but it is also full of greatness. You're not alone. Someday everything will work out for you. There's people out there who love and respect you.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
A few things.

One, suicide isn't worth it. You're still just a kid. You haven't even begun your life yet. No one on here has. It's like watching intro scene to a movie and deciding you don't even want to see what the rest is going to be like because the intro was bad. You're already watching the movie, you already have your popcorn and everything else, you may as well sit through the rest. It's not like there is anything else to do.

Two, it will get better. That's one of the biggest things about suicide people don't realize, it's a permanent solution to temporary problems. The problems that you have right now that are making you feel like living is futile will change in the future. Your life can get better and will get better if you make it better. Don't wait around for someone else to make it better. Things won't just magically fix themselves. You have to take initiative to help repair what's broken. 

Three, pills and bleach aren't going to take you out fast. It's going to be slow, and painful. You're going to have time to think about it, and you will probably change your mind about halfway through liver failure. Someone would probably find you and you'd get your stomach cleared with activated charcoal before the chemicals actually killed you. But you might not come out the same. It would damage your body heavily. 

Lastly, call the the suicide hotline if you really need to. That's why it's there. You can get the help you need. 

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
You all have some good points.

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Suicide is bad.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

A few things.

One, suicide isn't worth it. You're still just a kid. You haven't even begun your life yet. No one on here has. It's like watching intro scene to a movie and deciding you don't even want to see what the rest is going to be like because the intro was bad. You're already watching the movie, you already have your popcorn and everything else, you may as well sit through the rest. It's not like there is anything else to do.

Two, it will get better. That's one of the biggest things about suicide people don't realize, it's a permanent solution to temporary problems. The problems that you have right now that are making you feel like living is futile will change in the future. Your life can get better and will get better if you make it better. Don't wait around for someone else to make it better. Things won't just magically fix themselves. You have to take initiative to help repair what's broken. 

Three, pills and bleach aren't going to take you out fast. It's going to be slow, and painful. You're going to have time to think about it, and you will probably change your mind about halfway through liver failure. Someone would probably find you and you'd get your stomach cleared with activated charcoal before the chemicals actually killed you. But you might not come out the same. It would damage your body heavily. 

Lastly, call the the suicide hotline if you really need to. That's why it's there. You can get the help you need. 

This^^ is the awesome advise.  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
acha
acha
StarStarStarStar
Ok, yea you guys are right. I should think about my future. I shall enjoy my popcorn and giant soda and finish the movie until it ends on its own. I'm gonna stay strong even through the worst and just remember that it will get better later if I just stick around. Thanks <3

XxNessy_LuvxX
it worries me how dumb you are.
#SGTC Till I Die

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos