Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

the biggest prank you ever played on someone!

Posted By:
davonte2000
davonte2000
StarStarStar
hanging a model of a monster head outside of my bedroom window.the eyes lit up and said this line in this creepy voice.it said "you will be doomed...in my stomach!."after that it screamed super scary and laughed.I hung it up and called my brother in.i pressed the button(hiding  of course)and it did it's part.after it started screaming my brother flew out of the room screaming!The mask looks like a half eaten/decaying person with a hood like what the grim reaper wears.I got in trouble big time,but it was so funny!what about you guys?what good pranks have you done?

There are much worst games to play-
Mokingjay by Sussane Colins
mockingjay cover by Suzanne Collins

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've never played a big prank on someone before.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
i printed off a picture of the exorcist girl from scary maze game and turned it into a mask. my friend told his little brother to do the maze game. when the little brother completed it and it flashed up the face, the little brother ran screaming into his room, i stood in there ready with the mask on so when he ran in, he saw me look like the girl and bolted downstairs. My friend got the whole thing on video and it was to funny.

Posted By:
davonte2000
davonte2000
StarStarStar

"DarkbladeTheEpic" wrote:

i printed off a picture of the exorcist girl from scary maze game and turned it into a mask. my friend told his little brother to do the maze game. when the little brother completed it and it flashed up the face, the little brother ran screaming into his room, i stood in there ready with the mask on so when he ran in, he saw me look like the girl and bolted downstairs. My friend got the whole thing on video and it was to funny.
wow.how did you know he would run into his room?

There are much worst games to play-
Mokingjay by Sussane Colins
mockingjay cover by Suzanne Collins

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
my firend said thats where he always goes when he gets scared. there and out in the back garden

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I pretended to be my twin sister for April Fools and it worked, in the end we had to tell my Dad because he didn't even notice. Tongue Out

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

latest videos