Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13096
the pop-up for 10 points just came up but my number didnt go up and i only have one tab open well 2 but the other one is another website..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13096
O_o ok it just went up 2...

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7698

"James" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:





"brunostar" wrote:




i think mine is broken .-.
Lots of them are Frown
Whenever you load up a page and the toolbar does not come up...like me right now....it does not count for points. That's anything from likes, to posts, to comments. Also they don't load up well when you have multiple KW tabs.


Which browser and operating system? 
Internet Explorer 10, Computer says the Operating System is Windows 7.

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1292

"AlphaT" wrote:



"James" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:






i think mine is broken .-.
Lots of them are Frown
Whenever you load up a page and the toolbar does not come up...like me right now....it does not count for points. That's anything from likes, to posts, to comments. Also they don't load up well when you have multiple KW tabs.


Which browser and operating system? 
Internet Explorer 10, Computer says the Operating System is Windows 7.
 Mine works fine and I use Chrome.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1292
IE 10 is new. They havent worked out all the kinks yet. I have IE 9 but use Chrome.and mine shows up fine, James.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7698

"DreamChild" wrote:

IE 10 is new. They havent worked out all the kinks yet. I have IE 9 but use Chrome.and mine shows up fine, James.
Yeah, I had to quick upgrade to IE 10 because IE9 was extremely slow. Then again I have a computer that's worse for wear.

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1292

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"James" wrote:







"AlphaT" wrote:











"brunostar" wrote:








i think mine is broken .-.
Lots of them are Frown
Whenever you load up a page and the toolbar does not come up...like me right now....it does not count for points. That's anything from likes, to posts, to comments. Also they don't load up well when you have multiple KW tabs.


Which browser and operating system? 
Internet Explorer 10, Computer says the Operating System is Windows 7.
That's why it only works on windows..... Hmm very interesting....
 I use Windows 7 and my browser is google chrome and I have no problems with mine. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1657

"AlphaT" wrote:



"James" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:






i think mine is broken .-.
Lots of them are Frown
Whenever you load up a page and the toolbar does not come up...like me right now....it does not count for points. That's anything from likes, to posts, to comments. Also they don't load up well when you have multiple KW tabs.


Which browser and operating system? 
Internet Explorer 10, Computer says the Operating System is Windows 7.


Thanks

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 555
THIS IS SO COOL ^,^

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann


KW Rewards Program

Posted By:
swimmer01
swimmer01
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
I am using chrome and IE, and it is fine on both. Maybe you have reached your daily limit on some things. Why don't you do something else and see if you get points for that?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

What's your pets name?

latest videos