Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1472
I was doing the wacky sports quest and I just got done reading bossaball and thumbs it up, but now I can't get past the thumbs up for bossaball part since I already did :3


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52042

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

I was doing the wacky sports quest and I just got done reading bossaball and thumbs it up, but now I can't get past the thumbs up for bossaball part since I already did :3

The same thing has happened to me! I already thumbed up the article before I did the quest and now it's stuck! xD


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52042
Try refreshing the page and pressing the thumbs up button, that worked for me. smile


Posted By:
allen
allen
Member since:
February, 2001
Admin
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 662
I had the same issue. I thumbs downed the thing then thumbs upped it and it was OK after that

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!


Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1296

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Try refreshing the page and pressing the thumbs up button, that worked for me. smile


 I had the same issue and saw your comment on my newsfeed. Thanks Gracie  smile  Another JR Mod to the Rescue  smile

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1472

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

I was doing the wacky sports quest and I just got done reading bossaball and thumbs it up, but now I can't get past the thumbs up for bossaball part since I already did :3

The same thing has happened to me! I already thumbed up the article before I did the quest and now it's stuck! xD
Never mind, I got it! Who knew fast clicking abilities would get the thumbs up button to give up? :3


Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1296
same here allen, i  refreshed it and it cleared it up. I took your comment in considersation and you were definately right! Thanks!

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1472
Oh my god, every is so addicted with the coins that we all get stuck xD


Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1296

"Emiko-chan" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Emiko-chan" wrote:


I was doing the wacky sports quest and I just got done reading bossaball and thumbs it up, but now I can't get past the thumbs up for bossaball part since I already did :3

The same thing has happened to me! I already thumbed up the article before I did the quest and now it's stuck! xD


 
Never mind, I got it! Who knew fast clicking abilities would get the thumbs up button to give up? :3
 Emiko -I finished all 10 quests in 1 night,  Some of the quizzes can be very difficult.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted By:
landii123
landii123
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
yeahhhhhhhhhhh

play online games

latest forum posts

John Green

What are cool Kids to you?-moved

Who's your favorite doctor?

Personality scan? :D

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Who's your favorite doctor?

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Personality scan? :D

Should animals really be used for scientif...

latest videos