x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > freeze!

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"ice cream girl" wrote:






BANANA *licks the banana

that doesnt sound right omg
 

I wish i could wash your brain

can you pls


k
-gets dish soap-
k this will take a while jus wait

ur mem


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 289
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:












"ice cream girl" wrote:








BANANA *licks the banana

that doesnt sound right omg
 

I wish i could wash your brain

can you pls
 

k
-gets dish soap-
k this will take a while jus wait

thank u 
*waits*

the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycotickles" wrote:

Ma'am pols stop I'm with the internet police

be quiet you fake

ur mem


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52063
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


*freezes in fear*


O_O

You better be scared.
I gotta banana. 
do you want what happened to alicia to happen to you?
do you?
SPEAK CONVICT.


SIR YES SIR?! 


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


*freezes in fear*


O_O

You better be scared.
I gotta banana. 
do you want what happened to alicia to happen to you?
do you?
SPEAK CONVICT.


SIR YES SIR?! 

mkay
-goes back to other people-

ur mem


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6998
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:


Ma'am pols stop I'm with the internet police

be quiet you fake

Ma'am do not worry. I am from the internet.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 289
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:


Ma'am pols stop I'm with the internet police

be quiet you fake

was he talking to me 

the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
*licks all of the bananas*


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycotickles" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:




Ma'am pols stop I'm with the internet police

be quiet you fake

Ma'am do not worry. I am from the internet.

I'm a boy ma'am
a boymam

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:















"ice cream girl" wrote:










BANANA *licks the banana

that doesnt sound right omg
 

I wish i could wash your brain

can you pls
 

k
-gets dish soap-
k this will take a while jus wait

thank u 
*waits*


ok we are all done
you may have major brain damage but whatevs right

ur mem


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Love is Love?

The Banning Game

Whoever says spring last wins!

The Banning Game

Whoever says spring last wins!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Does Donald Trump Suck?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games