Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

What's the one thing that you've always wanted to yell in a crowded public place?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Title says it all.

For me, it'd be INBETWEEN ER S (had to do it that way 'cause of the all mighty filter monster) DANCE GO!" and see how many people would do it with me.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

What's the one thing that you've always wanted to yell in a crowded public place?

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
"HE THREW A KNIFE ACROSS THE ROOM!"

I don't like being crowded. That's a perfect thing to yell to get everyone to leave.
(NOTICE: Please don't yell this on airplanes)

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:

"HE THREW A KNIFE ACROSS THE ROOM!"

I don't like being crowded. That's a perfect thing to yell to get everyone to leave.

(NOTICE: Please don't yell this on airplanes)

xD

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
I just always wanted to scream in public XD

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Fire.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
throwing skittles in the air then screaming "TASTE THE RAINBOW" then running for my life

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
"JUST SO YOU KNOW, I PROBABLY DON'T LIKE MUCH OF YOU"

Posted By:
ttylol
ttylol
StarStar
i have alway wanted to go somewhere and start throwing skittles and yell " DO YOU TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!"

love puppys

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I live in the south.
I want to scream

"YOUR SOUTHERN ACCENTS ARE SO ANNOYING DANGIT!"

Then I would throw skittles at people like the others.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!"

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kpop Dances

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

latest videos