Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

please help me i'm having weird feelings!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your just following your bully friends and stop please cos your being a bully.  I think you realise this cos you feel guilty.  

Be yourself and stop following other people whos does things you know is wrong and you feel guilty about.

As for your feelings and if your gay, only you can know if you is. And so what? Be yourself.

Please stop letting people bully this new person in your school and stop bullying him too. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"☠death to ur heart☠" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Umm, this is just a question but why are you so afraid of being 'gay'?

don't like gay people

Oh... 

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

don't like gay people

Why?

Posted By:
ms__random_857481 Lock
ms__random_857481
Star
Let me start off by saying that hurting someone is not okay at all. Ever. But what you're feeling is normal. I think that you're going through something right now that lots of people at your age experience. You're figuring out who you are, and there's nothing wrong with that, but until you do find out I suggest you leave the boy alone if all you're going to do is give him a hard time. Give him some slack, or maybe even try talking with him in private and apologizing? He's going through a really hard time right now, and I'm sure he might need a friend.

Besides, even if you are gay or bisexual, there's nothing wrong with it. People make it out to be some sort of sinful thing that results in eternal damnation, but really it just comes down to love. Being gay isn't the end of the world. In fact, coming out is just the opposite! There are plenty of online resources for the LGBTQ* community out there if you know where to look.

I'm not an expert on this at all, and this is just my input. But I hope this helped a little!'

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you just felt sorry for him and you blushed just genuinely because you landed on top of him, I could be wrong though. There could be something else there for him but only you will know that. If you want to stop feeling so guilty, then at least say sorry. It'll help a lot.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Your just following your bully friends and stop please cos your being a bully.  I think you realise this cos you feel guilty.  

Be yourself and stop following other people whos does things you know is wrong and you feel guilty about.

As for your feelings and if your gay, only you can know if you is. And so what? Be yourself.

Please stop letting people bully this new person in your school and stop bullying him too. 

this(: Don't talk with people who like to being rude /:

Posted By:
AmyForever
AmyForever
StarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Reading that, I wouldn't say you were gay. You could be gay, but I don't think that's enough for anybody to tell if you are gay. I think mostly, you just felt sorry for him and felt extremely guilty after what you had done.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

don't like gay people
You disgust me. Gay people are the same creatures as us. Yes, they're attracted to the same gender, but who cares? You haven't answered Betzy's question properly. WHY don't you like gay people?

I'm not really sure what to put here.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do Ghosts Exist?

Chat

How do you think our world will end and why?

Chat

Do Ghosts Exist?

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos