Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807

"iamalive" wrote:



"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


Character: Professor Oak from Pokemon :3


Quote: The Early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the pokemon!

Approving.

:3 Thank you!


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061
Character: Rapunzel
Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"alvy123" wrote:

Character: Rapunzel

Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:


Character: Rapunzel


Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"alvy123" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:




Character: Rapunzel



Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:






Character: Rapunzel




Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"alvy123" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"alvy123" wrote:








Character: Rapunzel





Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

It's approving!

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"iamalive" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"alvy123" wrote:










Character: Rapunzel






Quote: I thought I was Nothing Until I discovered ME.

Do you mean Rapunzel with the long hair?

Yes the one in the movie TANGLED

That isn't anime, but I'll do it anyway. smile

Thanks a lot ! *hugz*

It's approving!

Thanks a lot !

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



Character: Professor Oak from Pokemon :3



Quote: The Early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the pokemon!

Approving.

:3 Thank you!

Here ya go! I thought showing both eyes would be better on this one.
Oak (Cathy)

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128
Alvy
here you go
Rapunzel (Alvy)

ur mem


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos