Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:

Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?

ur mem


Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 660

"iamalive" wrote:



"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:


Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261
Hey guys, here you go. I forgot who's was for who XD
Ceil (Star)
Naruto (Betzy)
Sakura (MSGirl)
Tails (Tails)

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:



Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

ur mem


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26860
Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"hugebear" wrote:

Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

Thank you chips!

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13261

"iamalive" wrote:



"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:




Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

Here you go! 
Death (Firedroplet)

ur mem


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26860

"iamalive" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

Thank you chips!


Your welcome potato [chuckles] Big Grin 

[waits in the que for any banner / siggy what is chip related what he wants to make] 

[eat more chips] xD

 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 660

"iamalive" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:





Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

Here you go! 
AWEEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMME! Thanks.

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.


Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1337
Thanks for mine!! Big Grin

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat


play online games

latest forum posts

The 101 On Finding The Right Clothes

Whats Ewww to You?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Are You Bored?!

What/How are you feeling right now?

oreos or jammy dodgers!?-moved

What/How are you feeling right now?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Sweet vs Sour vs Bitter vs Spicy

LAST ONE TO SAY SNOW WINS !!

latest videos