Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13170

"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:

Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 660

"iamalive" wrote:



"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:


Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13170
Hey guys, here you go. I forgot who's was for who XD
Ceil (Star)
Naruto (Betzy)
Sakura (MSGirl)
Tails (Tails)

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13170

"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:



Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25872
Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13170

"hugebear" wrote:

Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

Thank you chips!

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13170

"iamalive" wrote:



"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:




Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

Here you go! 
Death (Firedroplet)

.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25872

"iamalive" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Your banners  / siggies is awesome potato Big Grin 

Thank you chips!


Your welcome potato [chuckles] Big Grin 

[waits in the que for any banner / siggy what is chip related what he wants to make] 

[eat more chips] xD

 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 660

"iamalive" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"Fire droplet=Me" wrote:





Character: Death The Kid.
Quote: (In Japanese.) 
対称性が鍵となります。すべてがaesthetically喜ばなければなりません。(In English) Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. May I have one?

May I just shorten it to "symmetry is the key"?
Sure! 

Approving!

Here you go! 
AWEEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMME! Thanks.

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1337
Thanks for mine!! Big Grin

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos