x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


Seiko, saying:



"why did I die I was the best character."



Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Here you go! Sorry for being a bit late.


I wanted it to look more like
yay
The second girl on the left on the bottom row.

But oh well, it doesn't matter. lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




Seiko, saying:




"why did I die I was the best character."




Edit: Seiko Shinohora is the full name.

Here you go! Sorry for being a bit late.


I wanted it to look more like

The second girl on the left on the bottom row.

But oh well, it doesn't matter. lol.

Well, you asked for one character. But it's fine if it isn't what you expected Wink

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Bump.

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittlez Lock
RawrSkittlez
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 80
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Hey, Daniel.
Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?
Character:  Ash from Pokemon.
Quote: I will catch them all.


Wanna do an Internet?
My name :D
The name's Olivia.
PACO GONZALEZ IS MY SECRET IDENTITY!
I'M A SKITTLE KITTY!!

This is Aaron Bruno! He is the singer of AWOLNATION!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittlez" wrote:

Hey, Daniel.

Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?

Character:  Ash from Pokemon.

Quote: I will catch them all.

LOL 
THAT'S ONE OF THE EXAMPLES ON THE FIRST POST XD

ur mem


Posted By:
RawrSkittlez Lock
RawrSkittlez
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 80
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittlez" wrote:


Hey, Daniel.


Remember me? Cupcake Tacos?


Character:  Ash from Pokemon.


Quote: I will catch them all.

LOL 
THAT'S ONE OF THE EXAMPLES ON THE FIRST POST XD



Great minds think alike, I suppose.


Wanna do an Internet?
My name :D
The name's Olivia.
PACO GONZALEZ IS MY SECRET IDENTITY!
I'M A SKITTLE KITTY!!

This is Aaron Bruno! He is the singer of AWOLNATION!


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P

ur mem


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P
Okay,it seems like nobody is posting so..
Charater: Alois Trancy
Quote:" I was a butterfly caught in your deceptive web of lies."

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:




(How many can one person have? Sorry for being greedy XD)

Um, I guess as many as they'd like, as long as they aren't asking so much that I don't have any time for other people :P
Okay,it seems like nobody is posting so..
Charater: Alois Trancy
Quote:" I was a butterfly caught in your deceptive web of lies."

Approving!

ur mem


Latest Forum Posts

Are u a tom boy or a girley girl??? what d...

Are u a tom boy or a girley girl??? what d...

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

ThE WoRd GaMe

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

ThE WoRd GaMe

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

Miitomo

Latest Videos

Play Online Games