Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

Character: Merida (From Brave)
Quote: If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?


Here! How do you like it?
Merida (Wizard)

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2345

"iamalive" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


Character: Merida (From Brave)
Quote: If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?

 

Here! How do you like it?



I love it! Thank you!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1973
Can you do ones with real people or only cartoons?

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Character: Tetsuya Kuroko ♥ (again, hehe, please not the same picture and layout that you did last time, thanks)
Quote: I am the "Phantom Sixth Man".


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

Can you do ones with real people or only cartoons?

Only cartoons. I'm not very good with real people :P

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Character: Tetsuya Kuroko ♥ (again, hehe, please not the same picture and layout that you did last time, thanks)

Quote: I am the "Phantom Sixth Man".

It's approving!

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608

"iamalive" wrote:

Hey guys, here you go. I forgot who's was for who XD








Thanks for the banner, Daniel Big Grin


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"iamalive" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Character: Tetsuya Kuroko ♥ (again, hehe, please not the same picture and layout that you did last time, thanks)


Quote: I am the "Phantom Sixth Man".

It's approving!


THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BRO. WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING? 


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




Character: Tetsuya Kuroko ♥ (again, hehe, please not the same picture and layout that you did last time, thanks)



Quote: I am the "Phantom Sixth Man".

It's approving!


THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BRO. WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING? 


Pfft, I was born with it. XD
Here you go!
Tetsuya (Skittles) 

ur mem


Daniel's anime banners/siggies

Posted By:
KitKat_Luv
KitKat_Luv
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1131
character-Peter White 
from- Alice in the Country of Hearts
sayng-I Will Do Anything To Make You Mine
___
Big Grin
will you please make this for me?:3

You See The Midgets Too...Right? o_O


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos