Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Please avoid cliche threads.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I've seen "Last one to post hello wins", "Last one to post pie wins", "Names starting with A", "Names staring with B", and something like that.

Those threads are a cliche, - meaning, so popular that is clearly not original and overrated. Please try to avoid posting threads that are too similar to others. If you do, then you're lacking your own creativity and originality. And also, it's very annoying. So please, stop.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Agreed. I think there should only be one of each thread.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="classicalmusicisepic"]Agreed. I think there should only be one of each thread.[/quote

Yes, indeed! Big Grin

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I've seen "Last one to post hello wins", "Last one to post pie wins", "Names starting with A", "Names staring with B", and something like that.

Those threads are a cliche, - meaning, so popular that is clearly not original and overrated. Please try to avoid posting threads that are too similar to others. If you do, then you're lacking your own creativity and originality. And also, it's very annoying. So please, stop.

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I know its like stealing others ideas. (I wonder Bea , How u get so gud ideas for threads?)
'Last one to post wins!' is a very popular post and the first one . but still i found two identical threads. Same with 'last one to say ___' its really annoying and most people feel bad knowing that their ideas had just been copied which they worked very hard to think of. So, Now you all know, I hope you don't repeat it.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I know its like stealing others ideas. (I wonder Bea , How u get so gud ideas for threads?)
'Last one to post wins!' is a very popular post and the first one . but still i found two identical threads. Same with 'last one to say ___' its really annoying and most people feel bad knowing that their ideas had just been copied which they worked very hard to think of. So, Now you all know, I hope you don't repeat it.

(Well, those cliche threads drive me crazy, that's why I posted about it xD)
Yeah, I agree! Big Grin 

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Yeah, I agree! Big Grin 

I thought to do so , But it seems i left it to the expert!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Yeah, I agree! Big Grin 

I thought to do so , But it seems i left it to the expert!

Haha. Who is the expert? xD 

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
They are getting on my nerves.

Posted By:
mattisnotdead
mattisnotdead
StarStarStar
Yeah.

SPOILER

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"mattisnotdead" wrote:

Yeah.

Oh yeah.
You're having a speechless syndrome. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Inspiration - Motivation

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Harry potter or twilight???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Whats the longest book you ever read!...

latest videos