Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Please avoid cliche threads.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I've seen "Last one to post hello wins", "Last one to post pie wins", "Names starting with A", "Names staring with B", and something like that.

Those threads are a cliche, - meaning, so popular that is clearly not original and overrated. Please try to avoid posting threads that are too similar to others. If you do, then you're lacking your own creativity and originality. And also, it's very annoying. So please, stop.

Yeah. I created a thread called words that start with I, and now people are just copying it by creating their own thread of the same idea. 

Posted By:
-TheHiddenBeauty
-TheHiddenBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"alvy123" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I've seen "Last one to post hello wins", "Last one to post pie wins", "Names starting with A", "Names staring with B", and something like that.

Those threads are a cliche, - meaning, so popular that is clearly not original and overrated. Please try to avoid posting threads that are too similar to others. If you do, then you're lacking your own creativity and originality. And also, it's very annoying. So please, stop.

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I know its like stealing others ideas. (I wonder Bea , How u get so gud ideas for threads?)
'Last one to post wins!' is a very popular post and the first one . but still i found two identical threads. Same with 'last one to say ___' its really annoying and most people feel bad knowing that their ideas had just been copied which they worked very hard to think of. So, Now you all know, I hope you don't repeat it.

(Well, those cliche threads drive me crazy, that's why I posted about it xD)
Yeah, I agree! Big Grin 

I thought to do so , But it seems i left it to the expert!

Haha. Who is the expert? xD 

Posted By:
-TheHiddenBeauty
-TheHiddenBeauty
StarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Yeah. I created a thread called words that start with I, and now people are just copying it by creating their own thread of the same idea. 

hm...

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!