Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
WalkingOnThinIce
WalkingOnThinIce
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3

"esergio" wrote:


 




"jordand08" wrote:


Okay.


Hey there.


Hi.

 

 

 

What's up c;


Dream on unless your dream is stupid


Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601
This conversation is kind of pathetic.


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11947

"WalkingOnThinIce" wrote:



"esergio" wrote:





 







"jordand08" wrote:




Okay.



Hey there.



Hi.


 

 

 

What's up c;


Nothing really you?


WE SHALL MAKE THIS CONVERSATION UN-PATHETIC. 

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601

"jordand08" wrote:



"WalkingOnThinIce" wrote:






"esergio" wrote:








 










"jordand08" wrote:






Okay.




Hey there.




Hi.



 

 

 

What's up c;


Nothing really you?


WE SHALL MAKE THIS CONVERSATION UN-PATHETIC. 

 

I'm just listening to music. Updating software on my computer. Nerdy stuff!  smile



Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11947

"esergio" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"WalkingOnThinIce" wrote:









"esergio" wrote:











 













"jordand08" wrote:








Okay.





Hey there.





Hi.




 

 

 

What's up c;


Nothing really you?


WE SHALL MAKE THIS CONVERSATION UN-PATHETIC. 

 

 

I'm just listening to music. Updating software on my computer. Nerdy stuff!  smile


Ah.. Nah, thats not nerdy.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
esergio
esergio
Member since:
December, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601

"jordand08" wrote:



"esergio" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"WalkingOnThinIce" wrote:












"esergio" wrote:














 
















"jordand08" wrote:










Okay.






Hey there.






Hi.





 

 

 

What's up c;


Nothing really you?


WE SHALL MAKE THIS CONVERSATION UN-PATHETIC. 

 

 

I'm just listening to music. Updating software on my computer. Nerdy stuff!  smile


Ah.. Nah, thats not nerdy.
I'm pretty nerdy xD


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7276

"esergio" wrote:


 




"-Allie-" wrote:


Hai you two! Big Grin

 

 

Oh my gosh! Allie's here guy's! The party has begun 0^0

Aweee that's sweet.

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11947

"esergio" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"esergio" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:












"WalkingOnThinIce" wrote:















"esergio" wrote:

















 



















"jordand08" wrote:












Okay.







Hey there.







Hi.






 

 

 

What's up c;


Nothing really you?


WE SHALL MAKE THIS CONVERSATION UN-PATHETIC. 

 

 

I'm just listening to music. Updating software on my computer. Nerdy stuff!  smile


Ah.. Nah, thats not nerdy.
I'm pretty nerdy xD

Lol. wanna got to Unicorn Land?

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11947
10 more posts (9 now) and I'll be at  7,7777 posts xD

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2213
Hai I'm Sandy and I am a cat. c:


play online games

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Forced Marriage

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

write any kw members name

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Count to one million!

Words that starts with "M"-moved

Counting in 2s!

latest videos