Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


HELLO GUYS.
Hey. :3


Yo! How are you? Big Grin 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


HELLO GUYS.

Hello Bee, a.
With caps lock.


YOU SHOULD CAPS LOCK IT.
HEY YOU.
Which is better, nachos or tacos? 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10788

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


HELLO GUYS.
Hey. :3


Yo! How are you? Big Grin 
Good, I'm really tired. Thanks for asking. You?

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




HELLO GUYS.

Hello Bee, a.
With caps lock.


YOU SHOULD CAPS LOCK IT.
HEY YOU.
Which is better, nachos or tacos? 

Taco's, I don't like Nachos anymore, I used to be in MB and I got nachos from the food stands a lot and now they are disgusting.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




HELLO GUYS.
Hey. :3


Yo! How are you? Big Grin 
Good, I'm really tired. Thanks for asking. You?


I'm awesome! Good thing my friends are here, including you. smile 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






HELLO GUYS.

Hello Bee, a.
With caps lock.


YOU SHOULD CAPS LOCK IT.
HEY YOU.
Which is better, nachos or tacos? 

Taco's, I don't like Nachos anymore, I used to be in MB and I got nachos from the food stands a lot and now they are disgusting.


Oh.
.... 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








HELLO GUYS.

Hello Bee, a.
With caps lock.


YOU SHOULD CAPS LOCK IT.
HEY YOU.
Which is better, nachos or tacos? 

Taco's, I don't like Nachos anymore, I used to be in MB and I got nachos from the food stands a lot and now they are disgusting.


Oh.
.... 

Yes.

Marching Band is terrible.

Anywho, maybe my taste for them will come back.
Hopefully

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10788

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




HELLO GUYS.
Hey. :3


Yo! How are you? Big Grin 
Good, I'm really tired. Thanks for asking. You?


I'm awesome! Good thing my friends are here, including you. smile 
Why thank you (:

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










HELLO GUYS.

Hello Bee, a.
With caps lock.


YOU SHOULD CAPS LOCK IT.
HEY YOU.
Which is better, nachos or tacos? 

Taco's, I don't like Nachos anymore, I used to be in MB and I got nachos from the food stands a lot and now they are disgusting.


Oh.
.... 

Yes.

Marching Band is terrible.

Anywho, maybe my taste for them will come back.
Hopefully


Never heard about that before.
I DO NOT LIVE IN USA, OKAY?
lalalaalala. 


Best. Conversation. Ever.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"jordand08" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






HELLO GUYS.
Hey. :3


Yo! How are you? Big Grin 
Good, I'm really tired. Thanks for asking. You?


I'm awesome! Good thing my friends are here, including you. smile 
Why thank you (:


Welcome, darling. Wink


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos