Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Jorand08: KW President
RawrSkittles=): VP
giantjetsmets : 2nd VP

Voting and candidate sign ups are over! Congratulations to all who ran, and a big thanks to all who voted.

Speech:
My name is Bea, and actually Nachoz put me in one of the candidates in becoming president, and I was convinced.

First of all, I'm not promising to you guys that I'll be the BEST president in the whole town, because nobody is perfect, I know. And for me, the key to become KW  a better and more safe site is helping one another and a discipline within ourselves. Being a leader does not mean that he must do all the task alone, while the others just wait for nothing. Each member of this society have an important task, and that is being nice to each other.

Okay.

The reason why I want to be a leader because I see many problems here in KW. First, bullying. People don't respect each other because they have a different opinion, to the way they type, their appearance, etc. And I'm really sad for that matter. Second, trolling. Trolling is annoying, and not cool. People thought that when they do that, they are considered themselves as a cool person. Oh no, it's not. You're just making others annoyed because of your nonsense and irrational statement. And the most dangerous of all the effects of bullying and trolling: you're creating a bad image of yourself.

Well no matter what problem it is, big or small, it should be taken seriously because everything affects everything. I repeat, I'm not promising anything to you guys. The best way of having a good community is UNITY at each other and helping one another.

That's all, thanks!

Speech: I WILL RULE THE WORLD!
AND GET MY HANDS ON A KRABBY PATTY

Speech: Arf arf arf

Speech: MAKE ME PRESIDENTZ

Cinnabonman

Speech: The reason I want to run is because I would like to make the Rewards program better

Singingstar25 (same as kittybitty)
We help fix problems, we work hard, and make people have happier lives smile we would really enjoy this and we're both kind and respectful. We will work on changing kw for a better place. Thank you

Kittybitty13

Speech: (same as ############ We help fix problems, we work hard, and make people have happier lives smile we would really enjoy this and we're both kind and respectful. We will work on changing kw for a better place. Thank you

Scourgeheart

Speech: coming soon xD

-AshleyS-

Speech: Hello, My Name is Ashley. I am 12. I been in Advance Math and l.a for 4 years straight now. I have straight A's. Thou i'm new. i have improved with friends, help, and carefulness. I will never give out personal information ever. I volunteer at the Home near my home, every Monday Wednesday and Saturday. I never cursed in my life. All ages of people from 2-## years are good friends. My neighbors are elders and I help out with their gardens, lawns, and house. That is all i have to say. Thanks.!

giantjetsmets

Speech: My name is chad and I would like to be kw president so people will know they have a say instead of just the mods and I also want to help make this funnier and safer with expanding the filter to new words and getting all the bad people off of here also I was apart of the student ent goverment  and saftey patrol I am a honor roll student with a 4. 0 I think I could bring a lot of new ideas to kidzworld and have fun at the same time!  I will make everyones voice heard instead of just the mods

Speech:I jjcoolrod will be your 2013 KW president for Kidzworld. If you report someone I will take it straight to Jordan. If you do report someone please comment/message me and i will handle it

Presidents wife:
Systemofabreakd0wn

Presidents pet snake:
;TheGreatOneIsHere

Presidents sloth: brunostar
Speech: I like flowers

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Not sure this is a good idea.....

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It was mainly a joke.
Hopefully it won't start any wars or anything. xD

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

This is just a joke time.
Don't take it seriously.
xD

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Yes, well I thought up of a great idea.

KW president.

If you would like to be a candidate please PM with your amazing reason why.

CANDITATES SO FAR

RawrSkittlez=)

Votes :

Once I get enough candidates I will open up votes.

By the way, there's a bias!
You said if you would like to be a candidate just PM you, but why did not you ask me to PM you?
Oh, right. Because you chose me. HAHA. XD 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

KW president.

CANDITATES SO FAR

RawrSkittlez=)

Votes :

You said if you would like to be a candidate just PM you, but why did not you ask me to PM you?

oh yeah I forget, you can send me a speech if you want, people might get angry though. xD

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Really, I can just so see a dictator errupting. Then firing off missiles to other sites as a warning, starving the users with aspirations os world dominance while feeding on lobsters from other cooking sites recipes. I mean really....wait thats NK. Sorry.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

KW president.

CANDITATES SO FAR

RawrSkittlez=)

Votes :

oh yeah I forget, you can send me a speech if you want, people might get angry though. xD

There are only about 3 people who are active here, so that's useless. xD 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Really, I can just so see a dictator errupting. Then firing off missiles to other sites as a warning, starving the users with aspirations os world dominance while feeding on lobsters from other cooking sites recipes. I mean really....wait thats NK. Sorry.

Hopefully it doesn't come down to that. =p

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar
I already feel like this is going to be war 0.o

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos