x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="NachozRule"]

"AlphaT" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY


MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.

I have access to all food in the entire world with just the snap of my fingers.
UH-UH I'M A WIZARD.[/quote

food food food food
i'm hungry i want food


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9801
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY



MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? -


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar
Well then i guess i'll do the real order of buisness on my own good lord great team mates jk!

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
yay i'm a secretary!
i get a tie and a microphone! =0
ALSO A LAPTOP

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar
LOL why isnt that group approved yet and why is it not showing up on my groups page ?

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY




MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Well then i guess i'll do the real order of buisness on my own good lord great team mates jk!


haha


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

yay i'm a secretary!

i get a tie and a microphone! =0

ALSO A LAPTOP


HEY, DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH RELAX THERE JUST BECAUSE I GAVE YOU YOUR REWARDS.
GO AND WORK.
HERE'S YOUR PAPER WORK.
*gives 100000 paper works* 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

LOL why isnt that group approved yet and why is it not showing up on my groups page ?


Yeah right!


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9801
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY





MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? -


latest forum posts

Unravel is Really Awesome!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games