x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"giantsjetsmets" wrote:


Well then i guess i'll do the real order of buisness on my own good lord great team mates jk!


haha

man i like being in this role !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where is jordan?

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


yay i'm a secretary!


i get a tie and a microphone! =0


ALSO A LAPTOP


HEY, DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH RELAX THERE JUST BECAUSE I GAVE YOU YOUR REWARDS.
GO AND WORK.
HERE'S YOUR PAPER WORK.
*gives 100000 paper works* 

DONE IN 0.00067 MILLISECONDS MY COMPUTER DID IT ALL FOR ME. HAHAHAHAHA IM AMAZING AT MY JOB.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY






MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.


NO, IT'S YOUR SLOTH! 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"giantsjetsmets" wrote:




Well then i guess i'll do the real order of buisness on my own good lord great team mates jk!


haha

man i like being in this role !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where is jordan?


Well, she is offline. xD 


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"giantsjetsmets" wrote:


LOL why isnt that group approved yet and why is it not showing up on my groups page ?


Yeah right!

No seriously why?

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




yay i'm a secretary!



i get a tie and a microphone! =0



ALSO A LAPTOP


HEY, DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH RELAX THERE JUST BECAUSE I GAVE YOU YOUR REWARDS.
GO AND WORK.
HERE'S YOUR PAPER WORK.
*gives 100000 paper works* 

DONE IN 0.00067 MILLISECONDS MY COMPUTER DID IT ALL FOR ME. HAHAHAHAHA IM AMAZING AT MY JOB.


WOAH. WOAH WOAH.
O.O
GIVE ME A FOOD. FAST!!


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"giantsjetsmets" wrote:




LOL why isnt that group approved yet and why is it not showing up on my groups page ?


Yeah right!

No seriously why?


I have no idea. O.O 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
- snaps fingers -
I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10425
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY







MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.


NO, IT'S YOUR SLOTH! 
WHAT!!??? GARY!?!?? Nah...he wouldn't do that.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

- snaps fingers -

I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.


*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Kidzworld had 10 trackers when I logged in...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Should I?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Kidzworld had 10 trackers when I logged in...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games